Reviews for Tomodachi
Shabby Unicorn chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
This was really really really good! With the pets and the masters and Miyako crossdressing!
The pairings were so cute and I hope Ken's brother and his friends get their ass kicked! :)
Thanks for sharing ;)
Shimegami chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
No worries - this thing's from 5 years ago! I'm not even fond of it myself. ;
bleh chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
Not too good. I've read a few of your other stories so I have to admit I was real disappointed.

This story is very unrealistic and far too adult. I don't know why I read it to the end. It just made no sence what so to ever and I don't enjoy reading around things.

Better luck next time.
storylistener chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
I really liked this story. It is a little hard to follow, because I only know the English dub names but I think I got most of them. Some are obvious like TakeruTK and YamtoMatt but others weren't like KoushirouIzzy (I think). I can't for the life of me figure out who Ryo is though. Anyway, good story. I wonder if any school would actually be stupid enough to ignore stuff like that. GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Interesting. But I don't think you can really call it a Kensuke in this story. It's more like Daiken because Daisuke is the seme and not Ken. Kensuke is when Ken is the seme. But that's just my thinking. Good story.
JinObsessed chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*Blinks* Wow. I just got done reading this entire thing and it was ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE EVER READ! I loved this! It was awsome how you tied everyone in with the plot! I admire your work _
RESCUExMe chapter 12 . 3/15/2005
Wow, this fic was very interesting and original! I liked it i'm so glad it was a happy ending!
Sapadu chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Yay! I'm so glad you actually got the roles right! None of this seme!Ken or uke!Daisuke crap...
Demun Autem chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
This fanfic deserves a sequel! I have a question. Would Daisuke also go to the Digital World with Ken?

I like how you used the song "Itsumo Itsudemo" for all of the chapter titles. The translated lyrics just seem to fit. The plot is original compared to a lot of fanfics on . Characters are emotionally developed. They come across as being realistic.

I would really like a sequel. There has to be more people interested as well. I wonder where are...
takuya chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
wow that was really cool but i didn't like the way sam was so evil but is your story and i really do thing that you should write a sequel it was a really good story
Azure Rose chapter 12 . 3/12/2003
Well i really dont like gay fanfics much but i read yours and my god! i liked it! and now i dont really mind gay fanfics you have no idea how much you helped so well done and thank you!
Enkeli chapter 12 . 2/12/2003
_ the ending was a little rushed. _ Still, it is a good story, and I liked it. _ Keep writing!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Hey! I've read that fic, too. Dunno the who-what-when-where, but I did. Hey, if you ever find it, please tell me; it wasn't finished when I read it.
Misty Ishida chapter 12 . 9/21/2002
OMG! I liked this so much! This was an awesome story! (I didn't review the other chapters cause I just read the whole story) Me liked a lot! _
tenshimagic chapter 12 . 5/14/2002
YAY! You finally finished! WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE?