Reviews for Kaleidoscope and Other Drabbles
Yamadori chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
... Ah! I'm so late! S-six months and ten days... *looks faint* I'm so sorry, An. T_T I thought that I had reviewed this chapter, but when I checked just now, it turned out that I hadn't... This review is going to be shorter than my usual ones because: 1) I'm going on a little "review spree" tonight, in order to catch up with all of the stuff that I missed reviewing... which is a lot. *sweatdrops* 2) I kind of, um, forgot my normal reviewing method... *sweatdrops again* Anyway... I love this drabble so much I can hardly put it into words. :D But I'm going to try. XD (Note that things in the review may not be in the same way that it happened, because I'm kind of rushing here.) Lovely blend of cuteness, happiness, and angst; you did an excellent job with that. :D Great descriptions, as always. Wonderful job showing Jiro and Shu's friendship; I felt bad for them during the sadder parts... but still came away with the feeling that their friendship would help them get through some of the harder times in their life. (That... didn't quite come out the way I'd hoped. XP But I don't think I have the time to rephrase it...) Also, I really liked the song/poem; it was a nice touch, and very sweet. :) (Another side note: I'm sure you already know this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway... Daisuke Namikawa also does the voice for King Jibral in the game. And yes - awesome indeed. XD) So... I'm sorry it's not more descriptive or more organized, but that's everything I can think of. Excellent drabble; I can't wait to see the next one. :D If all goes well, I'll be writing another review for your stories in a little while; I know there's at least one drabble written in January I'm eager to get to. ;D
Inita chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
First nine chapters...not bad. I like it. My favorite would probably have to be chapter 2, when Shu and Jiro meet.

Man, I was orginally gonna do something similar to this, but your story has been here for a while. All I could do was go around read stories as an anonymous member and review as an anonymous member. I'd like to tell you what my "anonymous names" were, but I'm sure you know already. ;)

Whoa, major sidetrack there. Anyways, interesting all in all, and can't wait for future chapters. Update soon. _
Wind Paradox chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
So sad and cute.

Keep up the great work and thank you for liking my ideas.:)
Yamadori chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
... Oh my GOSH! An, that was INCREDIBLE! (Jiro: Yamadori read it twice and ranted about it for an hour before writing this review... I'm not kidding at all.) (... I think I'm going to read it again after I finish my review. XD) (Jiro: *blanches* Have mercy...!) Don't worry; it's okay. Your stuff is always excellent, so I don't mind waiting for it. :D Ah, if you're writing this, that must mean that your virus is gone... That's good news. _ Oh, and this definitely compensated for the wait. Definitely. More than compensated, in fact. Wow, if this is just the prequel for Tomodachi, I can't even imagine what the rest of it will be like. :D Reply to your reply: *blushes* Your welcome. _ XD (I'm looking forward to Mochi so much... :D) (Jiro: You're missing the point again...) Don't worry about it; I know I said I "couldn't wait", but I can. :) I just didn't want to be repetitive. XD But, really, take as long as you need to - I don't mind at all. _ For notes after the reply: Thank you for including the note about the ages. You know how I am - endlessly curious about small details. XD Ah... Now, I'm curious to see what that other chapter was. ;) No worries, though - upload it whenever you're able. :) Ah, well... I love your happy ones (when have I not loved any of your stuff?), but I must say that you have an excellent way of delivering your sadder works. ;) Still, I'm looking forward to that happy winter one (along with all of your things that have yet to be uploaded). :) And the dedication... Th-thank you; I feel the same way. :D Now, the real review: Excellent use of descriptions, parallels and metaphors throughout the whole story; you always do good with those things, but you really outdid yourself this time. :) Poor Jiro... I wonder what it is that's bothering him so much? I suspect that one possibility could be a certain scene at the end of the game, but I suppose I'll have to wait until Tomodachi to see if that's true. Ugh, Kyouya... (I should say something to him, but I'm not going to. XP) (Jiro: *sighs*) Ah, I'm so eager to read Tomodachi now! For the after-story note: The fact that it's long is one of the things I love about it. XD I thought it moved very well, though. :) D-depressed? Ah, I have to find something to write that will cheer you up... Despite my occasional annoyance with him, I admit that I'm very much looking forward to Kyouya's development. You're very welcome; you've been doing an excellent job with his character. _ Take your time with updating - I'm looking forward to it whenever it's done. :) Besides, this should hold me over for a very long time. XD A-a-ah... *blushes* Y-you're welcome. :) Ah, that's so nice... Thank you! _ Oh, well... I don't know about everyone else's stuff, but I think you've reviewed all of my recent stories... Anyway, extraordinary job with this one - I'm very much looking forward to the next! :D
hungergamesrpg chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Aw...sad story [

I have to compliment you on keeping present tense throughout the entire thing! Awesome feat there ]

And I think that's it. No criticism today, dear! P
Wind Paradox chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Welcome back!:D

Do one about babysitting babies!

I been updated my stories lately and if your not busy, can you read

them?
hungergamesrpg chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
-My mistake here: "He gave the poor keyboard an irritated glance before sighing." It should be 'gives' if this is present tense. Things are so much clearer when you're awake...

-My mistake here as well: "Jiro hit the back of his head against the wall." 'hits,' I guess.

-"all those thing involve his hands" All those things involved his hands. (I would put 'activities' instead of 'things' though...)

-"Seeing his best friend’s hands idle…it had seemed wrong" 'Seemed' or 'seems' here

Smiley smiley happy! You already know everything I'm gonna compliment you on. There are a bit of grammar issues, but otherwise...nice chapter!

-and it cuts off-
hungergamesrpg chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
-waits for cut off :P -

-decides to review chapter she didn't check-

Yay unofficial beta!

-"Shu almost cried from relief" 'With relief' is better, I think.

-"sight, feel, and smell of nature (rather than white, white, and more white)." I don't get why the parentheses are there...

-"However, he felt that he should be enjoying the few precious moments of freedom he had and the boy immediately headed into the garden." Take out "the boy."

-"trapezoidal jewel (at least to young boy)," Another confusion at why the parentheses is there...

-"Shu grinned and proudly held up the gem." should be with the next paragraph because it's a change of who is doing the action. Same with "Jiro gives an exasperated groan."

-"“This.” And with all the grandeur of revealing the world’s most exquisite diamond, he gestures to the" It changed from past to present tense here.

Again, I totally admire vocabulary.

Excellent descriptions at the beginning.

Great dialogue. )
Yamadori chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Another wonderful drabble. :) It was very nice to see a little of Jiro's perspective on his friendship with Shu. And I loved the allusions to Holding On and the anime. Worse? Better, you mean. _ My brain is actually fried, too... with happiness, caused by your updates. XD I can't think of too much else to say... Except that I can't wait to read more of this and your other stories. :D
Yamadori chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Pure excellence. :D The perfect way to end the Recovery Arc. Don't worry about the title - I thought it was nice, and it ties in well with the ending. Ah, I think we're on the same wavelength again. XD I've always been fond of the idea that Jiro's father does carpentry. _ Jiro's miniature rant was just so... Jiro-ish. XD The description of the sunset was wonderful. :) *sigh* That's a great way to end it. No, don't bang your head on the wall - it was wonderful. Don't know how to write? What do you mean? Your stuff is incredible! :D I'm very eager to read the next drabble; I should be able to read and review it in a few minutes.
Yamadori chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Another great drabble. :D Ah, Jiro playing the piano reminds me of something that's supposed to happen in Beyond later on... I guess I need to get writing. ;) *sigh* Poor Jiro... I thought that Shu giving Jiro the sheet music and sketchbook was a nice parallel to Kaleidoscope. :) I didn't think it was that clichéd. _ Well, I think I gave you most of my thoughts on this one... Like Gems, this is a very good follow-up to Trees. Now, I'm off to read the next drabble! :D
Yamadori chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
I love it so much! XD Now, here's the reply to your reply... The Final Warrior of Light isn't cooperating, either. :P Yeah, I guess so. :) Oh... In that case, I'll have to work harder on it. ;D (To Kyouya: Good for you. :P) Okay; I always enjoy a surprise in a story. :D I'd love to help you, though, so just let me know... With Satoshi? I'm pretty sure I can help with that. _ Now, the real review: Arc? ... Shoot, I was too slow writing Blue Dragon Beyond. XP That was going to be a little thing I had going... Well, it hasn't been completely spoiled, so I'm going to do it anyway. ;) Dedication... Senpai... Brilliant writing... *sways, desperately trying not to faint* Ah... I think I'm okay now. So... I thought you did a good job with bringing out Shu's kind-of-bond with nature and the outdoors. _ Shu is such a funny kid. XD When he burst into the room actually reminded me of a flashback that was going to be in Beyond... Also, bringing a sapphire into the story was good, because it gives a strong reference to the game. :) I loved Jiro's line at the end. _ Ah, well... Drabbles are supposed to be kind of short, right? Like I had orginally thought, it didn't disappoint me at all. An excellent follow up to an excellent drabble-chapter-oneshot-thing. Now, I have to do something right now... But I'll be reading the next two drabbles very soon (hopefully within the hour).
WindGoddess Rune chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Very great chapters you have written and *blushes* aww, thank you about me and my stories.
hungergamesrpg chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Hey, the last one cut me off!

So this one is going to cut me off too, probably. Surprise to the world.

-unofficial beta yay!-

I
Wind Paradox chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
The best chapter ever! I love it.:D