Reviews for Mixing Mediums
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! XP
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOL
"Any art can gather men. Our art will gather Gods!"
Sounds like they would really write that LOL
Naid chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
So incredibly cute and stunning and... Whoa. I can't express it with words. Extremely wonderful.
Kappa-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
F this fanfic.

F it to high heaven.

Oh, and have a cookie too. O\(' w ')
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very nice! I loved it. I admit, I've never thought of this pairing before... but it is very interesting and you've written it well. I like how the two of them combined their artwork in the end. Also, nice touch of Neku and Josh, hehe. I loved it! Great work.
shingach chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
awesome who knows what miracles those two could achieve
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was pretty awesome. I can see Mr. H and Sho doing this.

I loved it!
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
nice story!
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Two art geniuses combine to form a piece of indescribable awe. (I really didn't know what to call it.) If only their works were real.
Azalee chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh man. Of course they're totally made for each other. That FREAKIN ROCKED ! :D :D And the end is so fun.
Lady of Snow chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i love how their 'art' comes together. the lines 'any art can gather men our art will gather gods' is really in-character to the game.
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is... perfect in a lot of ways. I love Josh's viciousness at the end; you can tell he has an idea of what's going on.
hintcoin chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
lol, hanekoma/sho during the neku/josh week. another one of the firsts that decorate the walls of the TWEWY section. happy for you!

amaya
accountonhiatus chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love this to death. I beyond love this to death.

EPIC.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
:O

Rofl, that was wonderful. I did a happy dance after reading this, 4srs. XD I would REALLY love to see something like that happen in the game.