Reviews for Ice
readingpower chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I'm not sure if you're still doing this, but if you are, I can't wait until the next chapter!.
Imperial-sama chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
x3 I love these! I especially like the first and second chapters because I'm a sucker for fluff. Great job on the chapters, hope you update soon!
Artemis1000 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I love all three chapters, the fluffy ones as well as the angsty one, but I think chapter one is still my favourite. I really like the idea of Toris learning ice skating from Ivan.
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
So awesome!...
Duckula Sunk My ROFLship chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This was sweet. There needs to be more Russia/Liet fluff. :3
Paradoxos chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
As I finish reading this, I was wondering: Was life slowly growing or gradually dying under the blanket of ice? Weird question, I know. But, you put up two fluffy drabbles first, and then the third one comes and it is angst!

But seriously speaking, I like your third drabble the most! I always picture their relationship to be such. Or perhaps, it is just from an outsider's POV, while the truth of their relationship is really like the previous two drabbles. Or a combo of both.

Sorry to confuse you.

What I mean, really, is, GOOD JOB~~
crazedgurl847 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I have to say, though these are really short one-shots, they're really cute and interesting! In fact, I think I liked the third one the best, because of the whole "This is where I would carve your second smile" line. That gave me chills. xD And it was so in-character! I loved it!

Please write more~

~Crazedgurl847
Ikhnium chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
AHAHAHAHA, Putin! I really liked this!
FallenXanthia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow... what with Russia being so surrounded by winter, I'm surprised nobody else thought of ic skating. I like your style!

Aww, Liet's so cute with his stumbling. And I love the fluff, 'tis precious. Keep up the awesome work!
killmesoftly.luv chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
oh this is cute...

the last chapter...is what I expected

continue?
Tessa Marlene chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
I was craving for something dark after the fluffy chapters and my prayers were answered. Don't apologize. It's Russia and Lithuania, it can't be strawberries and cream with them all the time.
Tessa Marlene chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I LOVE this chapter. What a great idea. I don't know that much about Putin but I agree that he's brought stability to Russia from what I hear in the news. I love how you portraid that in your story by showing the new way Ivan treats Toris.