Reviews for Cold
readingpower chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love the part at the end. It shows Sweden's hurt at having to be asked that, but also his acceptance of it, because Finland stays with him, even if he does wonder. I loved it.
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is so sweet. :D

Thank you for the story.
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Yes yes he said yes!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
AWW! :D
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
that was cute!
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was SO OC AND PERfECT AND KAWAII AND SWEET AND ... *breathes*

Now I want to hear Sweden actually say "I love you, Finland" [..."i l've y' F'n" doesn't count, Su-san.]
G-dot chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This thing's good for a drabble thing. It is so smooth in its entirety-how you introduced them and how they seem to just be perfect for each other. the atmosphere was subtely hinted and gave the perfect snowy thing effect for Christmas fluff. Love this.

and the ending was perfect.
fanalisse chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
S-so cute...!
Shinku Anrui chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Adorable!

WINS.

Love. -goes off to read the rest of the SuFin fanfics on .net.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw...! So sweet!~ I loved it~!
PersianLady chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
srsly i never thought i would love yaoi parings again, but this makes my heart melt a lot! :D
Evan le Fay chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww, so cute. _ It was good, Su-san and Tino were well in character.
Kladdpapper chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was a short story, but it didn't need to be long to bring forth the fluff and the warm fussy feeling. Berwald and Tino stays in their characters, and you still got this great result. Thumbs up to you :3
Manabishi chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
one word: CUTEE *0* !

loved it (L)
six-nine chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh God.

SuFin.

(dies of fluff overdose)

this is really good. I love it. It made me blush. You made them in character and the moment is just right.

Just wondering, where did the mugs go when Su-san kissed Tino? wouldn't it be awkward if you leave it on their hands?

keep on writing!