Reviews for The Hand That Feeds
Lily chapter 1 . 3/19
I wished there was more, because since Sasuke got pregnant in 'The Cheshire Cat' story. Now, I want Naruto to have cute kittens instead. That would be such an adorable image. Lovely story, dear writer and I hope you write more of this. 3

It seems all the best SasuNaru writers don't write anymore, which is sad. How quickly time flies. I guess we're all growing up and leaving the Naruto fandom :(
snowyowl14 chapter 1 . 1/17
did you forget about this one? finish it pls
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
What?! That's it? Come on, finish it will they be together and will naruto have babies. That would be nice.
siegfrida-asc333 chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I love your work, it makes me laugh, it makes me think, it leaves me wanting more. This work especially. I would love to see another chapter. Thank you.
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I so can't wait till u update this one it seems really interesting. Love your fics, keep up amazing work.
Hades.rulz chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I know you have other priorities in regards to updates but could you please update soon. This is wonderfully well written as are all of your pieces and I cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awwww wtf please more this seems so cool
SarahShaw29 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is very captivating beginning, I look forward to the rest. Please update soon.
skybyrdie87 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
To all the people that's asking her for an update; I talked to Tanukia while back on her Facebook page and she's not going to update. As far as I know, at least.
Abster517 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please, please, please write more on "The Hand That Feeds"! It has sooo much potential to grow and become a REALLY great story! I also enjoyed 'The Cheshire Cat' (very cute), but this one has Naruto as the animal...which is kinda fun! Tell me when u update this one! I'll be on it like wilder beasts on a downed deer! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm gonna be your opinion of a shit reviewer and say to Update the Fucking story!
KickTheDragon1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Please continue this...
Lynn Walker chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please go on with the story. Please.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
*Fire Years Later*

Still waiting for that update.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Only the first chapter and I'm already in love with the story.