Reviews for The Hand That Feeds
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 2/23
I so can't wait till u update this one it seems really interesting. Love your fics, keep up amazing work.
Hades.rulz chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I know you have other priorities in regards to updates but could you please update soon. This is wonderfully well written as are all of your pieces and I cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awwww wtf please more this seems so cool
Sarahria Shaw chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is very captivating beginning, I look forward to the rest. Please update soon.
skybyrdie87 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
To all the people that's asking her for an update; I talked to Tanukia while back on her Facebook page and she's not going to update. As far as I know, at least.
Abster517 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please, please, please write more on "The Hand That Feeds"! It has sooo much potential to grow and become a REALLY great story! I also enjoyed 'The Cheshire Cat' (very cute), but this one has Naruto as the animal...which is kinda fun! Tell me when u update this one! I'll be on it like wilder beasts on a downed deer! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm gonna be your opinion of a shit reviewer and say to Update the Fucking story!
KickTheDragon1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Please continue this...
Lynn Walker chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please go on with the story. Please.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
*Fire Years Later*

Still waiting for that update.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Only the first chapter and I'm already in love with the story.
Huffledor chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
please write more! i love it!
she wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
If u aren't going to update the story, then put it up for adoption! I want to see the rest of this story and its been 4 years, if u wont continue then PLEASE find someone who will.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh you have to update please!
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hopefully this has not been forgotten it looks very promising.

Serenity