Reviews for The Cheshire Cat
TicklishNatasha chapter 12 . 9/17
This story is sooo awesome. I especially love the part where Itachi declared himself the seme until Neji started with the ear scratching and he's suddenly 'I love you, Master Neji'
Justus chapter 13 . 8/2
Very funny and adorable FanFic indeed!
DnMikado chapter 13 . 6/21
Awww so cute! Love love love it
Omg I was afraid that Orochimaru was gonna kidnap Sasuke and you know, force him to do things he would probably throw up to even think of having to do. So i was really nervous there for a while. But I am happy that it didn't happen and love the ending xD
Kagami1674 chapter 13 . 5/17
Would read this again in the future it's so damn good and touchy
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 5/10
Awwww... this is so sweet!
The EPILOGUE is so lovely...!
I think I'm going to cry...!

cough
To be honest, I NEVER read fic where Sasuke is the one who pregnant. I NEVER like or even try to read them.
EXCEPT obviously this fic because i read this till the end. And I LOVE It!

At first i ALMOST stop reading this.
But i keep going because i was rather curious. and this still Sasunaru.
And because I ADORE both Sasuke and Naruto in here. They are so Lovable, and the story is Enjoyable, so why not?
And the pregnancy was only one-two chapters. So it wasn't uncomfortable for me. No offence.
I actually like how Naruto was being so happy with pregnant Sasuke. And he want the best thing for him.
It was GREAT!

I LOVE IT!
Elisablackcat chapter 4 . 4/19
yes? cuz naruto is the uke in this one so i definitely wanted him to be the one to get pregnant XDD
Serenity chapter 12 . 4/18
sweet
Annari Love chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I got lost a few times there. Lol! Sasuke pregnant, is quite a hilarious sight. But I've read it happen before. It was scary on a whole but hilariously made sense. I liked how the ending went Akihito is so adorbs.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Yeah, my faxe manga! Cool combination
Person chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Lol so unexpected your son getting pregnant. So funny :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
The cuteness in this was real.
candy4beth chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
this is based off love neko isn't it
jupimako chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
That was a fantastic story! I really enjoyed it. All of your stories are awesome.
Cutybunny232 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015