Reviews for The Great and Mighty Fck Up
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Okay... It started crackling, but then it just...stopped. I'm sorry, I skipped about half of it. It was horrific.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
#_# I am blushing a fire truck red from reading this.
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
YES! I loved the story. Kinky kinky. -giggles- Merlin a girl, and a breathtaking one at that. Guess you could say that Arthur never new what hit him until the end. Love is love no matter how you see it. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Ellana Jung chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh yeah !
That was great !

I love Arthur/Merlin slash and the transformation of Merlin. It was funny to read.

Arthur being a vrigin is funny to imagine.
Merlin being a beautiful girls wouldn't be hard to imagine.

Thank you for you story, it made my day :)
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I am blown away! Incredible story and wonderful job!

Halfway through the story I found myself thinking, 'It's a shame Arthur didn't get to save Merlin from Kay...nope wait, here it is!'
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Perfection. That was just spectacular.
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Liked it...update a longer shot of Merlin turned into a woman and can't get turned back into a man please!
Lee chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Lololololol, I have never really fancied genderbenders before, but this was really good
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
He he, how does Arthur point out that there is still 2hours til the feast when he's not even there? That kinda funny.
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I was a bit scared by the vulgar language in the beginning, but I was thoroughly entertained as I read on. Sounds like you made Merlin way more attractive than The Dolma :-) Thank you for letting them continue the love fest after the switch back.
merlioske chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
thought i'd die laughing. seriously -.- ech...dat was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good xD amazing read, i'm flabargasted ! great job, do keep it up! . :)))
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
And I love both of them, this fic was so fucking great! I love it totally. I was expecting find some fics about Merlin transform into a girl. Besides, I was a bit terrified about how Arthur would react when Merlin returned to be a boy after been sleeping with him.

But fortunately everything went all right. Again, this fic was so fucking awesome, I have to thank you for write this great fic.

Also I have to tell you that I love your writing, so, with nothing else to say, I'm gone.

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
thewrongmoon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This isn't flames, but a few things annoyed me.
1. Merlin is painfully OOC the whole time.
2. Unless you are taking lessons from 50 Shades of Gray, you can say VAGINA!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Slytherin Saint chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Brilliant! Thank you, Charlie!