Reviews for Not The Reunion I Was Hoping For
Mannaw chapter 2 . 2/18
This is hilarious! I love your sassy Rose and especially the Master.
spacecavy chapter 2 . 2/17
Oh, I love this! I am especially impressed by the songs. Writing songs is so stinking hard! I really like the addition of the Master. It was a great twist.
BlueEarings chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
I loved this FIC! It was awesome!
Minato's Legacy chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Oh Lord, this fic is Fantastic! It made me laugh so many times, especially the Master's child-like glee at setting things on fire and the when he tried to grope Rose and she introduced him to the infamous Tyler-slap. And then when you were talking about the alt!Nine and finding out that the alt!Master and alt!Lucy had taken over the Earth my first thought was Nine's reaction. He'd step out of the Tardis and there would be fire everywhere and the Master and Lucy would be standing right in front of him waving. Alt!Nine would look around and then, "Oh, you have 'got' to be 'bloody kidding me!'" Yeaaa, set myself on a laughing spree that nearly killed me. The imaginary expression on alt!Nine's face would be along the line of 'why the absolute hell did I ever even let him live through the Time War.' ... Priceless. Anywho thankie for the happy reunion fic with amazing guest appearances and Fantastic bickering between the alt!Doctor and the alt!Master. And then the comment of 'Ohh, I like you!' to Lucy. This was simply wonderful, thank you for writing this.
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I LOVE your Kochei!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I don't think, no matter how much I try, that I fully come up with a way to show you how much I truly love and enjoyed this story. It was marvelous, honestly. Your use of the Master was just a brilliance too long for being human, and his duo with the ninth Doctor was just... Epic. Very lovably epic. I really enjoyed his presence too much, and I thought it was creative on an unimaginable scale, and his relationship with Rose, down to the kiss, was just fantastic.
Your use of the ninth Doctor really had me hooked, and I love the beginning with Rose's entrance down to his parallel coat. Your writing is great and you captured him wonderfully. I also love his connection with the TARDIS (the toaster bit was hilarious.), and his acceptance of Rose. I got kind of anxious that you'd make a love triangle between Parallel Nine, Rose, and Ten, and I'm glad you ended it on good terms. (Also, Cyril and Algernon? Brilliant brilliant brilliant! And the Master setting the Bloke on fire? Too good ;3 I'm sure I've already mentioned how much I love how you've written him, but I feel it deserves another applaud, so (-insert clapping here-)
I really hope you felt how much I loved this story, and I wanted to thank you for it. I really enjoyed it :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Great story thanks!
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Ok,, I love the Master! And all of your other characters are wonderful too! What I great story.
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I love where this is going. bTW the Master in this story I'd fantastic !
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Better and better!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I follow this story from Jessa L'Rynn page. I love it! Great story, well told and you kept everyone in character!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
okay i will read daugter of time. creative song. what you make rose do to the master is hilarious
Zhor chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Good story.
QueenTatooine chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
A very good story and concept though I couldn't help but wish it had been developed a little bit more. A bit more in depth chapters and perhaps an exploration on what happened next.