Reviews for The Twins: 'Methos' Revisited
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Sweet! :)
sweetsakuya chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hi there,

brilliant. I just love the pairing Methos and Kronos.

As you rightly said I also believe them to be closer to each other than to the other horsemen. Methos says in his special interview that Kronos was the first immortal that did not try to kill him when they first met. I guess he was thourougy intrigued by this fact.

You call also see int he horsemen episodes that Kronos really wants him by his side and never managed to replace Death.

Please write more is actually all I wanted to say :-)
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I put this in my c2 group before you changed what ever you did, but I still like it. If you ever get around to it I'll gladly read your other stories.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I agree with your premise that the bond between Methos and Kronos seemed much stronger than the one between them and Silas and Caspian. I enjoyed the story I hope you post the rest.
vilya74 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
nice. looking forward to more about the twins,
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Definitely an enjoyable story, though at the beginning I was a bit mislead by the premise and expected for you to present us with identical twins X) I do believe one Methos in the world is quite enough...
The Shadowbeam chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was awesome, I just love the concept. Methos and Kronos as actual brothers, not enemies. People have created siblings for Methos (almost always sisters), but hardly anyone has made Kronos Methos's actual brother. Are the four horsemen still a reality, or has that changed? You definitely have to write more on this, its such an original concept and very well executed. Almost always when someone makes someone of equal age to Methos, its a Mary Sue, but this I could actually see unfolding. I really felt cheated their relationship wasn't covered more in the series, and discovering fics with them together is always a treat. Perhaps a few flashbacks of their childhood?
Sophia Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Terrific! I loved the story. I love when authors have Kronos with more to do than just being hellbent on world domination and have there be more of an involvement between he and Methos in the brother sense. Can't wait to see how your backstory for Kronos turns out. Keep up the good work!