Reviews for Never say Never
tinkerbear10 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
I love it alot alot and cant wait to see what there is to come out!
NotSoSweetAndInnocentAnymore chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Well I can't wait for u to update! This will be awesome.
tYNiSHa12 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
YEAH AND ANDIE CAN HAVE HER'S AND CHASE'S AT SARAH'S HOUSE BC ANDIE DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
kelsey112 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
i think u need to bring more andie and chase into thi story and wow she got pregnant for fucking chase 1 ANYWAY FINISH THIS SOON
Toshiba234 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
OMG i love the idea of her giving birth in blakes car this story is amazing and i cant wait for it to b updated :)
G-da-dancing-queen chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
WOW I wasn't expecting that and I mean it really good chapter once again an I am loving this story it is totally awesome!
Jenn6891 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
*new reader*

loving this story

update soon please
G-da-dancing-queen chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Wow wasn't expecting that great chapter once again! I love this story please update soon!
Aerianna Lupin chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
O, whats andie and ty going to do when they find out? Can't wait to read the nxt chapter!
Aerianna Lupin chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
This is great! Can't wait for more!
G-da-dancing-queen chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
It would be good if you did more on andie and chase cause i like this story and i like the pairs so please make them more close and stuff! Oh and great chapter once again!
SinEaterDanyi chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Hey...another awesome chapter...wish I could say more but I've got to go to dance class lol.

I'll PM u when i get back hopefully

suesoft27 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great storyline!

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

Please update soon!

Sue
SinEaterDanyi chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Damn that's horrible...not the writing or the story lol just what happen to Amelia lol I really like her but i'm so glad they found her.

Can't wait for the next update

SinEaterDanyi chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Whoo! We're getting her back! Yesh lol. I was worried lol.

Like i said before I really like this story i think

it's awesome!