Reviews for The Way of the Beast
Malix2 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Hmm, this started out being different, but the last few chapters most of the stuff is happening the same.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I rather like this story. This kind of Ranma means no fear of cats! This version is much better than canon.
Vilkath chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Never did understand how Ranma who was trained by Genma to expect trickery and sneak attacks never seemed to notice Nabiki splashing him with cold water to take pictures of his girl side. Cold water is about as stero typical method used to wake people up as you can get and yet Ranma sleeps through it with ease? I also always felt far to many fics over look Nabiki's cheese cake picture ring. First of all her targets are generaly under age, unpaid and her family/friends. She doesn't sell pictures of herself and she doesn't give her targets money. She's a peeping tom/stalker that sells said pictures to a known insane pervert, molester and potential rapist.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Cool. Clearly some like the story
Shadowalker666 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
An interesting concept and a reasonable decent story but there are a few things you need to work on still.

Spelling is a fairly major must as there are quite a number of misspells throughout the story that a spellchecker and reread would catch.

There are a number misused words that a reread should also catch (consider instead of considered: react instead of reaction, Etc.). You need to watch for things of that and similar nature.

Another thing if his ability is based on the chi force all living creatures how can he have the power of an Ankylosaur which became extinct 60 million years back and as such should have no chi for him to tap into.

That aside which is all correctable it is still an enjoyable story and I am looking forward to more of it.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
nice
ryu238 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Considering how much nicer Ranma is here, you could have bothered to make Akane nicer to him in response. All you are changing is Ranma.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I really like this alternate universe you have going on here, I look forward to future chapters you write and how other characters will turn out.
alex huelsmann chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
when are you gonna update this story?
Bobboky chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
excellent
RanmaChaos chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Good chapter!
Vilkath chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Always good to see an update on stories like this though I am a bit sad how little Ranma influnced this chapter, canon events mostly happend like always with no real change due to Ranma's altered training and personalty. Especialy scenes like where Kuno showed up with the insult on his face, that talk with Nabiki almost exactly like normal.
Nysk chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Good chapter, some spelling errors like pull when it should be pool.

I look forward to more
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Beast-fist, aka Jyuken, is already taken by Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger, and the Hyuuga Clan in Naruto.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 10/8/2009