Reviews for Chasing Demons
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
favorite sentences:
"You don't have to talk. I'm just making sure your're not alone."

soo cute 3
nikonic chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
it would be interesting to see a chapter dedicated to each of the team members that stopped by. you wrote a great one-shot.
TML chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved it. You did a great job. It was so simple but amazing. Not everyone has a friend that's there for them. I like the expensive scotch comment. That's our Emily. You were spot on with the characters.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Really good, I always wondered about this episode.
afrah11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautiful fic. I think you caught perfectly well Emily's feelings with regards to the abortion. I do believe that somehow she regrets it despite, as you pointed out, she was a child herself back then.

And Rossi showing up at her apartment and the thoughts that cross through her mind...not funny, but kind of.

Thanks for sharing your great work.
b9je chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved the Emily/ Rossi. Great story
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was so sweet. Rossi has come such a long way or maybe it is just us giving him more of a chance after Gideon. Emily is lucky to have him. I could see him and her having a child together. I really think he would love having children after the episode where he and Hotch were talking about Haley.
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Nice story, and it fits really well with the episode. I was kinda hoping for an H/P story, although I realize it would not fit with the episode as well...
lovingmylife chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I wasn't really fond of Rossi at first and i mean he still isn't my favorite but all of a sudden he's like Uncle Rossi and taking care of everyone. He was there for Reid on the case with his father and he was there for Jordan the whole time she was on and it just continues from there. Anyways nice little one shot. very in character.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very in-character AND congruent with the episode - impressive.
lovelyCatastrophex chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Love this. Short yet with a strong point. You are officially one of my favorite authors ]

-xXSSAPrentissXx
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
The a/n made me laugh, of course.

Great job, as per usual. That's how you know a true friend. They show up at your house with good liquor and a listening ear.

I am quickly becoming a fan of the Rossi/Prentiss friendship and hope to see more from you at some point. (Notice, I didn't say soon. I know what your plate looks like, lol).
babylil chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I'm glad you wrote this because Emily really needs a friend. I don't buy Emily/Rossi as a romantic pairing, but I really like them as friends.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I loved this, wonderful story. Totally in character, in Demonology we get a hint of the friendship between Rossi and Emily and this is a great continuation of that.
kdzl chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I loved it! I'm so glad you did this, it's super well written! Great job!