Reviews for Survivor: Vampire Island
Rowknan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So Alucard is with the Cullens on a small enclosed island? This ain't gonna be pretty.
RaccoonMama13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Just blame the Nazis for outing vampires. And can Alucard kill Edward?
KeidaHattori chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
i know there is no way to vote now, but i have to say it:
The creation . . .
of . . .
BUNNICULA!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Alu-chan I love you when you're devious!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Jeezus Bella is such a WIMP in this fic! But regarding her appearance then wasn't her features "beautified" after she took a syringe to the heart?
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Nice one Integra!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Alucard going to the Tribal Council is gonna end in utter disaster! Sounds funny though...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This... is... AWESOME! I don't know why but I am SO gonna go for Alucard to win! Those pissy Twilight-vampires are SO gonna get kicked off this island in no time! TEAM ALUCARD ALL THE WAY!
japanloveroffood chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Ted so funny esme was the best but I wonder what Bella would say .
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
You should of put the captain in:(
Fangirl123 chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Forgot to put my name for that last one lol
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Ur my hero will u sign my forehead please
LunarCatNinja chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
THIS is NOT what I was expecting... My mind in blown. Wow, just wow.
sharksenpai chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
You love to torture Alucard don't you?

Well it's hilarious. Yet at the same time I have to punch my inner fangirl in the face. Stupid fangirl.

By the way I hate Twilight, but you make the characters personalities believable and therefore i can overlook the sparklyness. This is the best Twilight fic that I've ever read that doesn't involve Alucard killing them all. You should be proud. It's not often a fanfic author writes a story better than the actual author.
procyonlotor chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
"Titilating performance, ladies."

I don't believe that I've ever laughed so hard for so long in all of my sixteen years.

Kudos to you and your hilarity!