Reviews for Survivor: Vampire Island
Lurking Casually chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
plz plz plz keep writing plz
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
I like to hear Alucard squeal, though perhaps under different cir circumstances. Not sure what to think, or who should be voted off next. I'm thinking Integra, only because Alucard could go a little wild without her interference. I'd really like to see more of the dark and dreamy nosferatu...
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Wanted to let you know I'm cruising through this one. i really like the blend here. Enjoying it too much for breaks, but that last scene was completely ridiculous...;)
MyHeartIsObsidian chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Hi there!

I don't know what to say except that you is very good at writing as usual...

Have a nice day!

Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
*tears well up* pfftt Ahahahahahahahaha! Way to go Alucard! Ya nailed him good.

O-O *bows at your feet* thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou THANK YOU! For saying the Twilight "werewolves" are really shapeshifters, for that’s what they are. TTTT I love you even more!

OMG Crunchatize me Captain! He's ganna be ONE silent judge. On the account he never talks and is as I see now the only Real Werewolf there. XD And Schro! I was wondering where that misfit was! I luff him. That silly cat boy.

... NO~ *falls to the floor balling* IT still couldn't be kick out! Why! Ug! *headdesk then flails hysterically*

I feel better now.

and at least Walter is still around.

I've gatta say irony to the fling of the boat, I've always had that in mind when I him do that. XD With Rose too.

YAY! More chapters in which it makes me happy. xD

Can't wait for more! You had me cracking up (and on the brink of a melt down) and lul to the 'slight' gay reference with the THING mounting Jasper. XD

“Dude,” Jasper says to his brother.

“Yes,” Edward answers compassionately.

“Could ya get off me now?”

~ That was a beautiful way of ending the chapter. *wipes a tear away*
xxyangxx2006 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Well I did vote for Alice, but mostly becasue of the fact that she was injured and I was thinking of Edward but it was Alice's injuries that made me vote for her. The chapter may have been short but it was good. Keep of the good work
Master of the Boot chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Well, I'm glad that you consulted me and I'm glad that you chose to stop the story where you did. I thought that was a very wise choice.

Sweet? Normally but not today I think. This thing had a kind of anti-Twilight vibe that I'm sure that the Hellsing fans will love but it just didn't sit right with me. I enjoyed that you were keeping the Major's motives shrouded but I felt a little like you the author weren't taking them seriously. I mean, if Alice could see the Major ahead of time then they could tell Hellsing ahead of time and ruin all of the Major's plans. Seeing the future is no small thing, even when you sparkle.

I rather enjoyed that part about re-enacting the titanic. That was really funny.

Another great feature of this story was your description of the Captain. I rather enjoyed how you portayed him. Delightfully humorous. I believe that the symbol on his hat is called the totenkompf or deathshead symbol. Skull and crossbones is what Jack sparrow flies under.

One other negative thing I feel I need to point out. I think that Alucard's antics are growing a bit stale. As a character he's really been quite repetetive. It was fun seeing him tear apart the camera but seeing him comit these acts of petty violence over and over again just gets dull after a while. I got no laughs from him knocking out Probst. You need to vary things, you keep getting into a habit of becoming complacent with Alucard.

The thing to remember wit him is that it's never enough. He's always striving to commit a worse crime, to prey on women in ever more perverse ways. We're just seeing the same side of him again and again.

Other than that, I'd be happy to discuss more S:VI with you. In fact, I can't wait for it.

And one curious note, how come Sam is so happy when Schrodinger is talking about an incinerator?

Master of the Boot
Haissan chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
okay, not bad...they're still on the boat.

las de da...forgive my skepticism I have a couple of things on my plate acting badly
Metropolis Kid chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Once again, sorry about your Goldfish. :(

BUT, though short this was a “sweet” chapter. :) And the fun started right off the bat too- with Alucard winding up and pitching his bottle right into Sandy-Probst's head. :) You know... I think Alucard might have some anger issues. :P LoL Maybe he should check into an anger management class... Nah, never work... though it could be fun to watch...

Oh, but doing American Ideal with the wolves... Okay, that's hilarious! :D And I'm so glad that you kept Simon. I don't watch American idol religiously or anything, but I'll tune in from time to time. And even I know that Simon IS that show. Without him, it would be like Hellsing without Alucard- just don't work. :P

So... Um, do I sense a possible sequel in the mix- American Idol: Werewolf edition... or something? You've got a good setup, and it would be funny to see the captain comment- he'd have to hold up flash cards or something. :P Oh, and someone's just gotta sing “Hungry Like the Wolf”. :P LoL

Okay, so I know that I said before the Major wouldn't have an interest in torturing the Twilight 'werewolves', but... BUT this is amusing enough that I just don't care. I love the idea and am perfectly willing to just ignore the Major's canon deviation for it. ;)

On thing though, I don't think Integra would be disgusted by the fact the Twilighters are friends with 'werewolves'- surprised maybe. But, I can't think of any reason she'd be prejudiced against werewolves- at least not more than any other 'monsters'. In fact Hellsing's creed doesn't even call for the eradication of werewolves- who are cursed humans, not undead. Just saying...

Nice little snipe at the Twilight inconsistencies too. :) Really, how can people enjoy THAT series? It's awful... just, just awful. O_o?

But while we're commenting on Integra. You also may want to reconsider the 'sin of being human comment'. One of the main points of Hellsing is that capable, strong willed humans are actually cooler than vampires. And Alucard's even said before that only a man (meaning HUman is this case) could ever hope to defeat a monster like him. It's a small thing, but I figured I'd mention it.

Oh, so Alice got the boot? Well, okay, yes that surprises me. I'm VERY glad it wasn't Alucard, Integra or Seras, but Alice? Huh, I figured she'd be the last Twilighter left in. Just out of curiosity what was it in the last chapter that you think made people vote against Alice? O_o

Well, it was a little short, but it was still fun. :) Looking forward to the next one. ;)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
xanimefanx14x chapter 11 . 9/14/2009 what you should do? you should write something original (well, oviously this is original, but i think you know what i mean) and have it published! that's what i'm doing... but i'm only have like 14 pages typed so far...
xxyangxx2006 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Shoot I just missed the poll by just one day. Well any way Metroplis Kid recomended this stroy on one of his stories I was reading and thought hey why don't I check it out. I'm glad I did. Great job and take your time in continuing. If someone really wants to find out what happens they'll wait.
Superficial Faith chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Finally, some manner of AxI from you! (melts into a puddle of goo) I remember I said I was going to review one of your stories in-depth. I hope to do that tomorrow after I get all my homework done. Hope that Integra gets to stay! :)
EZB chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
College is awesome. :D LongTimeNoSee! I've missed this story so, and it brought something very cool to the game i didn't expect- the Real Life Vampire Squid. I saw that sucker before and flipped out. Scary as hell... imagine going skinny dipping and you see those reaching for your-

First of all, i think that reading this became a slight encouragement for me, being that i haven't been writing for a while, but now want a crack at some HSWC...

:O LEON YOU BASTARD. Or... is he?

And Alucard's little intrusion to some romance was great. It just seemed to be one of those moments where everyone is soo on edge that THERE WILL BE KISSES DELIVERED. Or else. XD

Can't wait to hear from you again, and then to see how you like my most recent chapter, soon to come out... (?)

Your servant,

Master of the Boot chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Fear not my lady, for my behavior is well in line :) No beer bongs for me. The worst thing I drink is chocolate milk.

I'm reviweing you now from my new laptop. This chapter had its highs and it had its lows. I shall elaborate both for you.

Let's start with the good. First of all, I really have to congragulate you on how well you're able to portray Leon. Given that you've never seen the character in acition, I'd say that warrants an achievement award.

Being a huge fan of the discovery channel, I happened to already know about vampire squid and you did a fantastic job depicting it as both majetic and otherworldly. Having it deadly to actual vampires was both a stroke of great irony and highly creative on your part.

Tribal council is going to be exciting, call it a gut feeling. I've already made my vote. I'll tell you later who I picked in private.

Hearing Edward's talk of what Sand Probst was thinking was very funny.

I really liked how Alice was petting and frolicking with the creature. That was rather cute.

I have to congragulate you on depicting Leon Kennedy. Given that you've never seen him in his true medium, you've done a marvelous job with his character.

That being said, there were parts of this chapter which gave me problems. Don't take any offense as none is meant.

First of all, the vampire squid. I've seen these guys, they're not exaclty torpedoes. Even if the Cullens are only moving at sixty miles an hour, it'd take about two billion squid to stop one of them. And if a sixty mile an hour Unstet hits a forty something pound squid, you can say road kill. Even if the squid is poisonous, you'd need to convey just how many squid are needed to stop only three.

There was really only one other thing that raised my hackles. Edward and Integra. No offense, but that's kind of getting on my nerves. I'm always a fan of unusual pairings, but this doesn't work for me. Edward's wife is in mortal peril and yet all he seems to think about is Integra in some form or another. He hasn't really gotten very much screen time so to the reader it looks like he's spending a disproportionate amount of time pining for the Hellsing leader.

Sorry, but I have to say this. Edward was prepared to kill himself when he thought that Bella died. As in having the Volturi rip him to shreds, light him on fire and pee on the ashes. I just can't see him wanting to kiss Integra under these circumstances or anything alike.

A relatively minor thing. You had Alucard kiss Integra. I thought that she took in very lightly that her servant kissed her. If you're a fan of AxI, fine. But I don't think that Integra feels that way about Alucard.

If these statement offend you, contact me and we'll deal with it. I mean no offense to you and I'm simply stating my feelings.

Well, all the best to you:D And next time, please let me carry on my editorial favors for you. I always look forward to it. And If I'm too busy, I'll just contact you well ahead of time.

Master of the Boot
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Lol I may be in College now but alcohol I do not like. *sews button holes in Walter's vest* I swear its like you can read my mind. I was thinking about this today.

At the moment I’m on a sugar/caffeine high and I must say wow dead monkey, yay another sign of Bunnicula~! *flails hands in the air* D I must really be looking forward to see it discovered. XD Silly Nosferatu if only you’d remember. I’m seeing a vampuric animal theme this chapter. I laughed and then felt some what bad for Alice getting bitten and paralyzed, just~ a ting, but lul-ed when they were strategically attacked and unable to leave. I knew they must have been trained pets of the Major.

I do love where this is headed, lots of twists and it’s unpredictable! I will say this once and there’s no spite but I hate you! But I love you at the same time since it wasn’t that… that thing I labeled a pixiepire. Thank you so much, I was panicking if, if that thing laid its cold lips on Sir Integra. That scene was a little too romantic for me, and I’m a sucker for romance. It just felt too mushy and lovey-dovey. Like something that one might read from a cheap romance novel *coughtwilightcough*, not saying to insult you in any way. Not one bit. I will comment that Alucard learned his lesson with Probst. XD And the punishment, oh he’s such a glutton for pain. XD I love you man, you fuelled my dark pairing of YWxGC with that little mention. Really you did. I was thrilled to see that. Truth or Dare is such a lovely game, evil but lovely. If Alu over heard that, well in my mind it just went: “Aww, I was really your first crush Angel? How touching.” XD

I hope to see more chapters in the future!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »