Reviews for Submerged
Sabina M. Paveling chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
I liked it. You are good at writting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Was it really necessary to write this story in the first place? Isn't the whole point of watching a film noir like The Talented Mr. Ripley the fact that none of this is stated outright: that it's implied, and the covert meanings and deep, unspoken motivations and feelings of the characters make it all the richer? The Talented Mr. Ripley was a great movie because it didn't do what you did: exact everything Ripley thought and over-explain the reasonings behind his actions, which, for the most part, were spontaneous and never conciously planned.
aims80 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
VERY GOOD!

Luv Aims :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
What I liked the most about this was that you really seemed to.. capture the essence of Tom Ripley, when he was young. Excellent characterization..
FrankieMittens chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Me like! Good job.
Angelqt004 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Whoa, that was an awesome story. I don't really remember who Peter was...I like the format of the story where he isn't really talking but the words are his thoughts. It fits in with the plot of the movie perfectly. Were the glasses at the end to show that he comitted suicide by jumping into the water? I also liked the idea of the water concealing his secrets. I enjoyed the story. Keep it up.
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
wow, this was great! I really enjoyed it!