Reviews for In Hearts : Sea Of Sorrow
mamamia008 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
c'était purement et simplement génial. .. Je veux la suite!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
sexy beautiful sad as all hell story. My favorite.
cinderrain chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I finished reading this in one night, while I was supposed to be sleeping...
It was really well written, I liked how you wrote Kanda. :D
Update soon?
PoisonElf chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Awesome! Keep it up! The last part with Kanda kissing Lavi then biting him made me laugh :D Twas an adorable ending to the chapter! ;3
Lazy Gaga chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
DUDE. You have GOT to update this! This is insanity at its finest! Don't stop there! I'm DYING to know what happens next!
marufu-chan chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Good chapter, although it took me a while to remember what the story was about. lol

Keep up the great work! n.n
illbeyourhimitsu chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter, and especially the ending, though i'll probably be disappointed i wont have any more of this story to read.
Death-Sama01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
you spelled disease wrong - you wrote decease, which if you added a 'd' to the end it would mean someone who is dead or died
Niacy chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
I'm delighted to read a new chapter of this amazing and a little crazy story !

I love how you flurt between madness and reason, it's disconcerting but I love it!

The way Yuu shows his affection for Alvi is ... special but at the same time so logical in this case !

I hope you shall not put one year and a half to give us the next chapter!

Excuse my mistakes, I don't speak English very well.

Bise, Niacy.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Hii X) so I know it's been a while since you worked on this but did you reaaalllyyyy have to stop it here! DX I absolutely love this story and you're so close to finishing it! Um so yeah... XD Please write another chapter?
AlcoholicTree chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
eh..all i have to say is that you are an utter GENIUS. yep kthxbai.
CuriousThoughts chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
The story is amazing~

The entire plot and just the general idea of it is really creative. Insanely awesome. :3
crimsonPAINT chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
OMGOMGOMG.

This chapter was EPIC!

& i absolutely loved the part when Lavi had to come back,

especially since Kanda NEEDED him,

i was like,

IN YOUR FACE, TIEDOLL!

i think you're an awesome, awesome writer

i look foward to an update

and Good Luck for your exams :D
Insanity Is Iminent chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
I just now realized your username is "Morphine Dementia". That's amazing! :D

And this chapter made me have a panic attack myself. I got a weird look from my mom when Kanda started freaking out and they had to bring back Lavi. I accidentally yelled, "COLUMBUS NO!" for no apparent reason (hehe, I'm insane. ;;) and she just raised an eyebrow at me. She's used to it.

Anyways, I think you are one of the best writers EVER. EVER. EVER. And I can not wait at ALL for the next chapter. OwO

*sits and tries to wait but fails horribly*
Vellacora chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I read this chapter 3 times! This story is so good! This suspense is killing me though, what is going, as well as with wonderland? I really want to know and I really want to read more so PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

~Wuv the Playfulness*