Reviews for Bitter Sweet
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it.
bexie25 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
awesome! I love it and all her thoughts were just... AHHH! This is great!
Skychaser chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Very well done. A small, sick side of me wants to know what kind of torturous hell she put the bastard through, especially after the very vivid and heart wrenching description of her rape.

Either way, I think you captured the essence of Rosalie at this point in her (un)life excellently. Hard as stone. :)

Great job!
Numibear chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You have a dark mind claire! I love it LOL
lionslamb86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I feel sorry for Rosalie, i mean shes a total cow in the books but reading fics like these help see her reasoning
readingmama chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Is it bad that I want to see the torture? Great job Claire, I am always scared to write in Canon.
Ladybug's mum chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great one shot - gotta love a pissed of Rose!

Something tells me Royce wouldn't really be enjoying his last moments with his bride LOL!
vivid.daydreamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, I like this :)
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
so, i really like this.

it's angry and nasty...a woman scorned - for sure.

i like your take on how rosalie was feeling afterwards, and i also like how you added in how she thought it was humourous to wear the dress.

i think it's funny that you added in the fact that she broke a nail, it's just so random a thing for her to say right when she's about to kill him - i love it, it's so rosalie.

i also LOVE how she taunts him, playing with him - the stupid jerk.

it was great, nice one-shot :)

- tanya xox
saraamin chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
HAHHAHAHAHAHA LMAO! love just love that last line.

oh darlin Royce she is so happy to see you oh just if you knew how happy

wow a great teaser, i know it feels like a teaser cant stand that feeling :P

thank you for this short one, loved the way she described all the shit and the sad things.
bubblesy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
why do people do that? some people are actually interested in the gore part of things. if you're going to write an m-rated fic, at least put someting m-rated in it! nobody likes that kind of ending! it's even worse than a cliffhanger, because at least with most cliffhangers you get something afterwards to finish it off better.

i'm sorry. this is a really good story, i just don't like it when it doesn't seem finished. you have a good writing style and your ideas are quite good. interesting take on rosalie's point of view. and thanks for doing this fic-i'm the kind of person who has absolutely zero imagination, but can't help but wonder what could have happened...anyway the point is that i've been looking for something on rosalie's past for a while now, and it is VERY hard to find something good. this part of the twilight story is relatively unexplored, so thank you! just, please write a little bit more.
luv2read134 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
W-O-W. that was awesome. i loved it!

please check out my entry for this contest as well!

luv2read134
Cullenista chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Clean, crisp writing. Good luck on the contest. I'm going to take a look at your other story, the summary looks intriguing.
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was really interesting and well-written! I love to read these scenes hidden within the novels – I always wonder what that would have actually been like, so I’m glad you chose to illustrate Rosalie’s revenge. I actually chose another scene (Esme’s suicide) for my own entry into the contest for this reason :)

However, the internal scars slashed across my mental state were burning; aching for relief – What a fantastic image! I love how you created this juxtaposition with the fact that her outer body is now perfected.

The flashback to what Royce and his friends had done to her was horrifying. You did a fantastic job of describing not only what they had done but why she would be so intent on revenge.

They were lucky beyond their imagination, and I, Rosalie Hale, was jealous of my plain friend and her maternal fortune. – the phrase “maternal fortune” is so perfect for Rosalie. Well done!

I like where you ended the one-shot. I think it is more powerful to leave the actual destruction of Royce to the imagination, especially with the limitations of the contest. You picked the perfect moments to focus on.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I think you captured Rosalie's in character POV perfectly. All serious and dramatic. And then you cracked me up at the end with...“Damn it Royce! I broke a nail.” That was AWESOME!