Reviews for An Old Man's Meddling...
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 1/12
What kind of adult would leave a kid in a cupboards if that was my best friends kid I beat anyone who tried to stop me
Lillian snape chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Great so far hope it's not the end
Lillian snape chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Only just started reading this story. I thought you should know that Hedwig is a female owl!
A confused guy chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Okay, so I just finished reading this. And it is 2014... this was updated in 2001?! DUDE! You said you would stick with it to the very end! I love this fiction so much... and you had to go and abandon it thirteen years ago. Are you, like, dead or something?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
You'd better update! :D. Great chapter!
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
A hit to the jaw would have broken it. Will this story be completed?
OddestOTPsAlways chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Did you ever write more of this story? Will you? It's fascinating and has very unique elements.
Killing perfection's lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh shit...o.O Snape just watched all that happen, and STILL Left. Kinda messed up but I guess Snape will help Harry in some way.
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Ugh! Stupid Dursleys! Great chapter!
KneazleGriff chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
This is a great story. Will you continue it? :)
sarahsezlove chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
It's a shame you never continued this - it's good.

Hope life is kind :)
Patrick chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I wish you wouldn't interrupt the story at the end of each chapter by apologizing for each chapter being short. It's a good story up through chapter 8, and even if you never add more chapters, it is satisfying just as it is.
Kerubim chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
everal complex potions are required for an inter-species fusion, but as Albus already said, it has never been used to such a degree. Something, and someone, very powerful would be required to create something like this. It's far beyond even my capabilities as a Potions Master."

I disagree. Since the books came out we now know he's an extremely powerful wizard and what he described is well within his capabilities.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
what mission?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.