Reviews for Prove It Then
Dantelover051386 chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
so bellas planing on seducing him and dumping him...really? like i said her actions just show what a bitter scorned little cruel bitch she has become. its SHE that doesnt deserve him now.
Dantelover051386 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
YOU KNOW IM REALLY TEMPTED TO STOP READING, BUT IVE NEVER STOPED A STORY IN MY LIFE.

bella is being childish and fucking cruel and her actions NOW are far worse than edwards was. yes, he left. yes, shes hurt and pissed. be hurt and pissed, but this bitter waman scorned shit only shows her behaving like a bitter scorned little girl acting childish to get her revenge and her actions are more cruel.
Dantelover051386 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
awww..the typical bella...making rash childish decisions based on assumptions. why am i not SURPISED HERE.
Dantelover051386 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
you know this is really starting to piss me off to know end...the oh let totally blame edward for them leaving..." Edward MADE us go" he MADE us leavve bullshit...come off it poeple...they ALL had free will and could have stayed if they wanted to, but know they say he MADE, forced them to leave. bullshit. they had free will and could have stayed as well. shit carlisle is the leader so to speak so they all must had agreed to leave in order to leave.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
An excellent ending. This was a very suspenseful story. I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 23 . 8/10/2011