Reviews for If You Decide To Speak
92Dil chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
These have to be the most well written , beautiful pieces of work iv ever read... This was..just gorgeous. Just perfection.
earth2eternity chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Reading your fanfic was like reading a poem. I loved it :)
FL-1705 chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
Your writing is amazing. It's unbelievably descriptive and it flows so perfectly. I enjoyed the insights and varying perspectives that you present in it. The use of first person allows the reader to see these situations from a different angle which I found completely ingenious. I'd go as far to say it's the best FanFic I've ever read.

- -
Kevin's Biggest Fan chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
this was amazing! i am speechless right now! just beautiful!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I don't know how you do it - these chapters continue to be brilliant and so well written. Here I go, going all broken record and gushy on you again, but wow. Perfect.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
SO good. The similes, descriptions, metaphors etc are so good and paint such a clear, interesting picture. I loved this one especially as it showed Owen's side from being the man who loved that girl to the man who's too changed to go back to her. VERY cool!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, talk about dark and twisty. Extremely well done!

luli27 chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
This is the first Grey's Anatomy fanfic I've read and I have to say, it was great. You got the characters dead on and you have to love them together, don't you? I think they're the reason why I started watching this show this last season. Anyway, I just wanted to say I loved the fic, your imaginary was absolutely amazing; I loved the astrology and Spartan reference but I think chapter 15 was my absolute favorite!
zdinosaur chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Such a touching letter to a mother. We get to know more about Owen here. Aah...I so love the paragraph where he talks of home...the squeak on the third step...hot water...cracked basement window...smell the rain on the pavement...stuff I wished I had written to my Mom.

Too cliche to call me Red...that's a good one. If I had my way, I would've had him as Major Rhett Hunt, really!
zdinosaur chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
A very powerful chapter. We get to delve in the minds of these two doctors...the passion, the drive and the ambition. You are such a talented and well-read writer. Love your masterpieces.
zdinosaur chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
You know, this is the second time I'm reading this, and it never ceases to amaze me. This chapter just revolves around the carousel...the natural cycle of the world...home is never more than one revolution away...an adult coming to the starting point is never quaint, nor is it reassuring...opportunity to make amends...doing it all over again. Once more, with feeling...and finally the woman with the stick that displays an unmistakable plus sign. It's like you skip a line and you miss the story. I didn't even see it coming ( and this is the second time I'm reading this piece), was too engrossed in the carousel.
zdinosaur chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
This is such a beautiful story, interlaced with the stories of the Greek gods. It's just so wonderful that Cristina wasn't happy with his ending of Orion and went on to finish it in the most beautiful way. Words fail but the heavens rarely do...aah...that is so comforting. Their "I know."s are also comforting. Sigh!
zdinosaur chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Your opening of Apache tears being turned by the Great Spirit into obsidion stones has prepared me for a very sad story and sad it is. It 's all the more sad when their tricks of the trade have proven insufficient in battling the hurt. How thoughtful of Meredith not to harm red-haired voodo dolls at the moment...her best friend is genuinely in pain. It's more important just to be there. Your writing is so full of knowledge and talent, I admire you.
zdinosaur chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
This is very, very touching. I like the part where he said that he left part of himself for safekeeping when he went back to war. To me, it meant that he had to be together with her to get that part of him back. Very well written. "Imagination is a far crueler master than reality could ever deign to be." This is so beautiful, such powerful words. I do so love your writing.
zdinosaur chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Ah...very beautiful...such a calming effect. You have such a way with words...what was left unspoken, could fill an entire Tolstoy novel. I love that Cristina mentioned she could look into his eyes all day and then ran off, red in the face. Darn cute! Love the part about the customs of our ancestors to overcome the unknown...and found comfort in the rituals for survival. Wonderful. Educational. Entertaining.