Reviews for The Tale of the Nightshirt
jadeweepingrose chapter 17 . 3/30
This is really well done! It is beautifully written and really captures all the characters well, (including the background supporting characters.) All the small details really enrich the story while still maintaining an economy of words.
..."The last witch to sit there had been ramrod stiff with bitter resentment. Eileen Prince, with the same fierce pride she'd passed down to her son— and the same abysmal judgment when it came to bridge-burning choices."
This part really resonated with me and I can't stop thinking about it. It is such a great in depth analysis of both Severus and his mother (and the juxtaposition of how different Hermione is from them) in just a few short sentences. Each word you have chosen here is perfect.
I love the tension you've built between them, and the believable knee-jerk emotional reactions they have to each other. Balancing mistrust and fear of rejection, and actual rejection, with the stubborn tenacity of both Severus and Hermione.
And the tickle fight in the latest chapter: Omg!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 19 . 2/19
Marvelous! absolutely marvelous!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Very fun and sweet. Thank you for sharing!
daisycb chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
I hope you decide to finish this
FrostedMidnight chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
This is good fun :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Awe, that kind of breaks my heart. Poor Sev.
lena chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
that is so marvellous, thank you
inthesouth chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Too late to ask for another chapter? Good story!
DarkenCoul chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
This whole thing was lovely, you have such a unique and utterly brilliant way of writing. Why isn't there more to this?! I would love for there to be more!
ChaosGamer chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I really hope you continue this story! I love it!
acelly chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
More please! :-)
ReDish chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
love
Moonchild1212 chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
This was a lot of fun to read!
Moonchild1212 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012