Reviews for Decisions
TheInvisibleGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really liked this piece. And I totally understand...none of my friends watch the show either. Even if they did I doubt they would talk about it...lol.
zimrah chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
As a mother of three children, I am pretty sure JJ won't have said, "It's just a cell." It doesn't really stick trueto her character, especially after changing her life around to make room for a baby and a husband. Her understanding where Emily was when she made that decision is believable. However, her feelings towards the subject would not have been so basic. (Mu opinion.) Abortion is heavy and where you have it or not, you will always wonder, "what if".
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved the story, I thought JJ should have been a little more involved in the episode, they're really the only two women on the team besides Garcia. I think it ended fine, very good portrayal of their friendship. I loved this episode. Emily has always been one of my favorite characters and it was definitely her time to have an episode. I can't really discuss the episodes with anyone either because none of friends watch it, they all think it's too gruesome and morbid. You're from the Netherlands and it does not show in this fic, it's like perfect English. PM me if you ever want to chat about the episodes or trying going on the message boards on the cbs Criminal Minds website, there you can talk to loads of people including me.
lovingmylife chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This was a sweet little story. I felt so bad for Emily. Much like you i didn't pay much attention to the actually crime so when my cousin called and sad that the episode scared her i was like "it was scary?" I honestly could see how john would have been the father. She didn't get pregnant to be popular, she had sex to be popular. I figure she just trusted john. anyways i kinda wish we could have seen how the others would have reacted to that news but your story sounded about right.

good job
sort-of-kind-of-busy chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Nice little story. l like the way that you made it different from the scene in the show, because shes talking to her friend. Also how awsome was that episode! i thought it kicked ass :-D