Reviews for You Don't Know Anything
barneyblack chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
So, I'm only 15 chapters in but I have to ask..

Why is your Edward so spastic?

Why is Bella so annoying?

Why does Bella reiterate her entire schedule? (You can just write that she is gonna take care of the baby, not 100 times saying she is feeding and changing the baby, that gets so old)

Why does it seem like no one can take a chill pill in this story?

Your characters are on something. It's like, MURDERER! BABY! BELLA! CHEATING! GASP! MURDERER! BABY! ...

Fix this! You are SO CLOSE.
tam1116 chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
Thanks for the teaser, it was great. Update soon!
whitegurl2013 chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
oh boy. i love it and cant wait to read more!
robfans chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
lol whoever is that guy they are giving a name
Amazone3 chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
yeah and the ring makes a diffrence, nice try
sml6446 chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your RL situation. I completely understand about the update thing. I really appreciate you giving us a teaser. I can't wait for more! Thanks again.

Stephanie
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
you know, I reread last chapter, it was an awesome reread. I think I got more out of it this time, I was so excited 1st read, I may have read to fast to fully enjoy it. This time, the scene at the cabin, when the ambulances came, was 'enhanced' to me as I caught it all, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I believe you deserve the nominations, as soon as this story is completed, I'm going to reread the whole thing. I know I'll really enjoy that. Lots of exciting things. xx
beignet chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
this teaser has me salivating for more!
Dreamer548 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
omg... ahh! plz update soon

&&& i hope that everything works out in RL
b3j02 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Congratulations on your nominations! Good luck! The next chapter looks very exciting! I can't wait to read it!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Well now I'm even more excited to get the next chapter!
Courtney37 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Ooh but what happened to Charlie? Did he get in trouble? And swoon! Edward saying that was soo sweet. I love jealous Edward! Thank again bye for now
shaz308 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Good luck with your nominations. Hope everything is back on track for you soon. Look forward to your next update, thanks.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for the update. Hope to get the next chapter soon.
DreamQuill chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Congratulations bb! Yours was one of the first fanfics I ever read. You deserve the nominations. I'll vote for you.

The teaser was awesomeness! How could you leave me there. I want to know how everyone reacts. I miss the little family time. I'm so happy that it's getting back to the goodness.
3,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »