Reviews for You Don't Know Anything
sml6446 chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your RL situation. I completely understand about the update thing. I really appreciate you giving us a teaser. I can't wait for more! Thanks again.

Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
you know, I reread last chapter, it was an awesome reread. I think I got more out of it this time, I was so excited 1st read, I may have read to fast to fully enjoy it. This time, the scene at the cabin, when the ambulances came, was 'enhanced' to me as I caught it all, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I believe you deserve the nominations, as soon as this story is completed, I'm going to reread the whole thing. I know I'll really enjoy that. Lots of exciting things. xx
beignet chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
this teaser has me salivating for more!
Dreamer548 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
omg... ahh! plz update soon

&&& i hope that everything works out in RL
b3j02 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Congratulations on your nominations! Good luck! The next chapter looks very exciting! I can't wait to read it!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Well now I'm even more excited to get the next chapter!
Courtney37 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Ooh but what happened to Charlie? Did he get in trouble? And swoon! Edward saying that was soo sweet. I love jealous Edward! Thank again bye for now
shaz308 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Good luck with your nominations. Hope everything is back on track for you soon. Look forward to your next update, thanks.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for the update. Hope to get the next chapter soon.
DreamQuill chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Congratulations bb! Yours was one of the first fanfics I ever read. You deserve the nominations. I'll vote for you.

The teaser was awesomeness! How could you leave me there. I want to know how everyone reacts. I miss the little family time. I'm so happy that it's getting back to the goodness.
emroseliz chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Love it. Hurry up and update already. you are driving me crazy with the waiting here.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
cgoodwi2 chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Whoa there cowboy! How sweet he proposed. Now what will Bella say? Loved it!
wildboutdacats chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
Going to vote... Liked the teaser and hope to see the chap up soon.
FamousZee chapter 29 . 6/19/2011 cant just leave the chapter hanging like that! i forbid you! lmao
3,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »