Reviews for The Price
Confuffled chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh my God this fic was amazing! Haha and I love your pen name
kakkn chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Great Fic! Loved the twist!
Compucles chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Oh, I fogot to mention that it doesn't make sense for the half demon's time of weakness to always correspond with the moon phase when they were born, as lunar eclipses only occur during a full moon, not a new moon (otherwise, how could you tell there's an eclipse?). Then again, the time of Inuyasha's birth (and his age) is only mentioned in movie filler, so you could get away with making it whenever you want.
Compucles chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
That was wonderful! It was a true lighthouse in the sea of Inuyasha stories where 90% of the authors can't even type in proper English!

I also loved your various nods to Takahashi's other works. Although I've never seen or read "Maison Ikkoku," I kept chuckling at the references to "Ranma 1/2" and "Rin-ne." That was Tamako that Mr. Higurashi was talking to when Kagome approached him, right? Although, I was a little disappointed that you never found room for a cat plush named Shampoo.
Compucles chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
I don't get it. How could such a powerful spiritual attack not just purify Tsugane outright into his human form temporarily, as seen with Inuyasha on Mt. Hakurei in canon? Even more confusing, how could a partial purification cause such damage from which it takes days to recover with demon healing, whereas a full purification would've been very painful but ultimately left him uninjured? Maybe Kagome should just complete the purification so that he could ironically recover faster in human form.
Kojichan.x chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Everything you would expect in a well written fanfiction. I'm sad that I've finished reading it lol
Thank you so much for an awesome read! :3
dreambee90 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Your writing is absolutely spectacular! There's nothing missing! I've liked stories that have has elements of something that I've liked but your story is all encompassing. I love the way you write. My one and only favorite author by far.
dreambee90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh what a lovely story! I absolutely love the imagery...you can always tell whether or not the author of a fic has any skill by reading the first chapter of their story. This only took a few paragraphs before I knew this would be one my favorites to read. Very well written so far! Your a great writer and the story seem very interesting! I'm excited to continue reading.
BlackR0seBud chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
OMG YOUR STORY GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS!
I THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS STORY AND SHARING IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!

YOU GET A WONDERFUL BATCH OF COOKIES AND MOCHI AND A HUG FROM ME!
YOU GOT TALENT!
KEEP ON WRITTING!
Minirowan chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
This was great! The ending was a little anticlimactic and I wish you had included some of the minor characters like Shippo, but it was still awesome!

I especially liked what you did with Buyo and Kagome's parents, the slight crossover with Rin-ne, and the improvement in Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's relationship.
miho33 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This chapter had me howling in laughter (pun intended) Buyo and Sess are officially my favorite :D
kae chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
This story is absolutely exciting, adventurous, and thrilling.

I can't help but feel all of the exhiliration and fear of all the battles that take place as I piece and picture every little detail you have laid out before me to imagine.

The way you have set up all of your character's personalities and all of the battle scenes thus far have beautifully shaped this story. You have stayed true to the real personalities of Sesshomaru and Kagome as well as to Inuyasha.

However.

The most problems romance stories have on is that once the romance blooms it never stops or steadies.

What I mean by that is:

The moment Kagome and Inuyasha kissed in your story for the first time was the moment they developed a personal and intimate relationship. However, the intimacy never slowed or steadied itself, so now it just seems like every time your reading about them all their doing is kissing.

Inuyasha who started off as this cool and confident bad ass guy has seemed to become pouty and whiney in your story. The extremely over used public and private display of affection between Inuyasha and Kagome really takes away from Inuyasha's supposedly confident tough guy personality and that has become very disheartening.

Inuyasha is supposed to be the hero of your story, Kagome's champion, but as I read through this chapter the hero has become almost...pathetic.

Now don't get me wrong your story is still great I just wanted to suggest that maybe you could -in future stories - lighten up the romance so that your story can balance out with all the fighting.
Silverfurred chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Ah. Lovely ending. I was waiting for the depression of her having died of old age...but they can find eavh other again and again through the cycle. :) Great piece. Loved it.
Cicera chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
I really like this story. It was such a pleasure to read. I love how you modernized the anime and manga to fit the story and the new characters that you added. Great story!
seikkyokuka chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
This story is AMAAAAAAAZING! You did such a good job! Definitely one of the best stories out there.