Reviews for The Price
read;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
the-clumsy-one chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Another beautiful story :')
WildeOne chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
I LOVE this! Very unique!
CrazyYasha chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
I loved this. :-) now I'm going to read the rest of your works :-D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Sota is the reincarnation of Kohaku?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Awesome story. Very interesting. I like how some of the canon was retained while the others remain the same. I also like the idea of the Inu brothers existing in modern times.
Confuffled chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Oh my God this fic was amazing! Haha and I love your pen name
kakkn chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Great Fic! Loved the twist!
Compucles chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Oh, I fogot to mention that it doesn't make sense for the half demon's time of weakness to always correspond with the moon phase when they were born, as lunar eclipses only occur during a full moon, not a new moon (otherwise, how could you tell there's an eclipse?). Then again, the time of Inuyasha's birth (and his age) is only mentioned in movie filler, so you could get away with making it whenever you want.
Compucles chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
That was wonderful! It was a true lighthouse in the sea of Inuyasha stories where 90% of the authors can't even type in proper English!

I also loved your various nods to Takahashi's other works. Although I've never seen or read "Maison Ikkoku," I kept chuckling at the references to "Ranma 1/2" and "Rin-ne." That was Tamako that Mr. Higurashi was talking to when Kagome approached him, right? Although, I was a little disappointed that you never found room for a cat plush named Shampoo.
Compucles chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
I don't get it. How could such a powerful spiritual attack not just purify Tsugane outright into his human form temporarily, as seen with Inuyasha on Mt. Hakurei in canon? Even more confusing, how could a partial purification cause such damage from which it takes days to recover with demon healing, whereas a full purification would've been very painful but ultimately left him uninjured? Maybe Kagome should just complete the purification so that he could ironically recover faster in human form.
Kojichan.x chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Everything you would expect in a well written fanfiction. I'm sad that I've finished reading it lol
Thank you so much for an awesome read! :3
dreambee90 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Your writing is absolutely spectacular! There's nothing missing! I've liked stories that have has elements of something that I've liked but your story is all encompassing. I love the way you write. My one and only favorite author by far.
dreambee90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh what a lovely story! I absolutely love the imagery...you can always tell whether or not the author of a fic has any skill by reading the first chapter of their story. This only took a few paragraphs before I knew this would be one my favorites to read. Very well written so far! Your a great writer and the story seem very interesting! I'm excited to continue reading.
BlackR0seBud chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
OMG YOUR STORY GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS!
I THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS STORY AND SHARING IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!

YOU GET A WONDERFUL BATCH OF COOKIES AND MOCHI AND A HUG FROM ME!
YOU GOT TALENT!