Reviews for The Price
dreambee90 chapter 12 . 1/2
Your writing is absolutely spectacular! There's nothing missing! I've liked stories that have has elements of something that I've liked but your story is all encompassing. I love the way you write. My one and only favorite author by far.
dreambee90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh what a lovely story! I absolutely love the imagery...you can always tell whether or not the author of a fic has any skill by reading the first chapter of their story. This only took a few paragraphs before I knew this would be one my favorites to read. Very well written so far! Your a great writer and the story seem very interesting! I'm excited to continue reading.
BlackR0seBud chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
OMG YOUR STORY GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS!
I THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS STORY AND SHARING IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!

YOU GET A WONDERFUL BATCH OF COOKIES AND MOCHI AND A HUG FROM ME!
YOU GOT TALENT!
KEEP ON WRITTING!
Minirowan chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
This was great! The ending was a little anticlimactic and I wish you had included some of the minor characters like Shippo, but it was still awesome!

I especially liked what you did with Buyo and Kagome's parents, the slight crossover with Rin-ne, and the improvement in Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's relationship.
miho33 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This chapter had me howling in laughter (pun intended) Buyo and Sess are officially my favorite :D
kae chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
This story is absolutely exciting, adventurous, and thrilling.

I can't help but feel all of the exhiliration and fear of all the battles that take place as I piece and picture every little detail you have laid out before me to imagine.

The way you have set up all of your character's personalities and all of the battle scenes thus far have beautifully shaped this story. You have stayed true to the real personalities of Sesshomaru and Kagome as well as to Inuyasha.

However.

The most problems romance stories have on is that once the romance blooms it never stops or steadies.

What I mean by that is:

The moment Kagome and Inuyasha kissed in your story for the first time was the moment they developed a personal and intimate relationship. However, the intimacy never slowed or steadied itself, so now it just seems like every time your reading about them all their doing is kissing.

Inuyasha who started off as this cool and confident bad ass guy has seemed to become pouty and whiney in your story. The extremely over used public and private display of affection between Inuyasha and Kagome really takes away from Inuyasha's supposedly confident tough guy personality and that has become very disheartening.

Inuyasha is supposed to be the hero of your story, Kagome's champion, but as I read through this chapter the hero has become almost...pathetic.

Now don't get me wrong your story is still great I just wanted to suggest that maybe you could -in future stories - lighten up the romance so that your story can balance out with all the fighting.
Silverfurred chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Ah. Lovely ending. I was waiting for the depression of her having died of old age...but they can find eavh other again and again through the cycle. :) Great piece. Loved it.
Cicera chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
I really like this story. It was such a pleasure to read. I love how you modernized the anime and manga to fit the story and the new characters that you added. Great story!
seikkyokuka chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
This story is AMAAAAAAAZING! You did such a good job! Definitely one of the best stories out there.
Aloever chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
This was a great alternate fanfiction! Loved the idea of them meeting in the modern era rather than in the past. And I really admired your writing! I was able to get caught up completely in the story without being knocked out by any funny grammar or spelling. I look forward to any future works! :)
Taraah36 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Wow I loved this story! It's still sad that in the end he'd lost her but at least he's not alone this time. Hopefully he's more responsible this time now that he's a father. I am curious though, what the family?

Tsugane , Tenmaru, Karin Mama Higurashi, Gramps Sota , Sessh, lady mother, Buyo?

What them? Did Sessh and Karin have any time? I have a feeling and she's close to Kagome's daughter :-)

Thanks for another enjoyable fanfic!
Taraah36 chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Haha the same old bubbly Rin! Sesshomaru is putty in her wake!

Poor Kags and Sha can't even sleep together yet!

Go Kagome your inner past life fear!
Taraah36 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Yay! My favorite nephew is back! Go go Tsugane! Although if anything happens to him Sesshomaru WILL kill..

Blow em up Kags!
Taraah36 chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
Haha Sesshomaru trying to impress the girl!

The right to jewel disappear forever
Taraah36 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Who was this grandmother and who is the family shrine for?