Reviews for The Price
NS chapter 20 . 1/28
This was just amazing... really I don’t know what else to say. I enjoyed it immensely. Fantastic work by you and your Beta readers. So well done that I can’t stop gushing. This is going down as one of my all time favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2017
This was so much fun to read! My only hang up was an aspect of reincarnation, particularly with regards to kagome. Your epilogue insinuates that once kagome dies and is reincarnated, inuyasha would look for her, however that kinda messes wit the whole 'Kagome was born for me and I was born for her' spiel - that specific combo of soul/body/charcter/personality is what distinguishes kagome from kikyo, and what makes the inukag pairing/dynamic endgame. I guess for me, going after someone for the sake of thier soul and attempting to make a life with the reincarnation of your dead wife is contrary to what makes inukag special to begin with - would inuyasha ever have fallen for kagome if her personality was a 180 from what we see in cannon? Would he have fallen for her if she wasn't kikyo's reincarnation (or loved kagome in spite of it)? I dunno, I guess you've taken some poetic license here and incorporated the idea of a soulmate as a key factor in the reincarnation process - not sure if 'inuyasha' really explored this, like, if kagome was reincarnated as a wasp, would inuyasha still go for her in that state for the sake of reuniting with his soulmate? It's late and none of this is cohesive thought but eh whatevs..

That being said, this is AU and I dare say your interpretation of reincarnation in this story is probs more similar to real world ideology.

Major props all the same, this was so enjoyable and I LOVED your OCs. There were moments where i genuinely loled. You could tell you loved these characters and treated them so well in this fic.
zye1 chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
Wow... I don't know why I kept passing up reading this story. I guess it's because initially thought it was going to be like the anime but just set in modern times. And I didn't want to read what I've already watched. In a way it is but also it's so much more than that. I like the interaction between the characters, and the storyline after Naraku. A bit bummed sango and Miroku were not included but the tie in was a nice touch. Was hoping for Kagome to ask for shas parents pictures and make the connection but it wasn't included. Guess Might have been too weird. At least sesshy knows. All in all I'm glad I read this. Should have read it sooner. Good story and another added to my faves.
zye1 chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
The conversation about the panther youkai made me laugh. Lol like the brothers relationship in this story.
Wfest chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
I very much enjoyed this story, especially the interaction between Buyo and Sesshomaru was really funny.
Marlen chapter 15 . 5/30/2017
God story but too many inconsistencies the more obvious is why the jewel didn't react to naraku jyaki in the beginning of this charter ?
kagomeLove2 chapter 5 . 2/23/2017
Love this story so far. You are amazing.
Bobbwa chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
How did you do that? How did you so expertly weave canon into your own little world? How was I so okay with OC's and name changing?
Because you're amazing, that's how.
I can't believe it took me years to find this story. So glad that I did. Thank you for writing!
Bobbwa chapter 5 . 2/15/2017
This is probably one of the best fan fictions I have ever read.
And I'm only 5 chapters in. Thanks for pulling me back into the Inuyasha world. I've had a heck of a time finding quality work in my own fandom and it has been very frustrating.
You are incredibly talented.
I'm am so excited to read more!
chlolo1213 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
This story was pretty amazing as usual. I hope one day you maybe revisit this 'verse and tell us more about what happens in their family like maybe events that happen between the ending and the epilouge.
katoptrismagyk chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions i have read! Simply superb!
Holamiga chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
Probably my favrltie Inuyasha fan fic that's I've ever read to this point. :)
Murasahki-chan chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
What a treat-three chapters in, and I don't remember reading this story previously. So I'm getting to read a "new" Fenikkusuken. What a pleasure-and what perfect timing. Love the changes you've rung on the characters and I just adore Buyo. Can't wait to read the rest.

M-chan
Jay chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
So cool that she was able to take out the imps! Nice little play on words with the cadavers. You know, I had thought about her accidentally wishing it away, but that was far better than I imagined. I really enjoyed this story & think you ended it greatly.
"as she focussed" (one less s)
"can't,because"
Jay chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
I know it's not *funny* that the boys were shot, but the fact that Tsugane got shot in the ass is. I had the same thoughts about the guards too. Wow, Kagome is getting easily hostile, subtlety, but still. Really glad of how her therapy has so quickly helped & how easily Rin is fitting into the family after the original wariness died down. Happy they got their little bit of intimacy.
"a week today" Might flow better with 'from'.