Reviews for The Price
zye1 chapter 20 . 6/29
Wow... I don't know why I kept passing up reading this story. I guess it's because initially thought it was going to be like the anime but just set in modern times. And I didn't want to read what I've already watched. In a way it is but also it's so much more than that. I like the interaction between the characters, and the storyline after Naraku. A bit bummed sango and Miroku were not included but the tie in was a nice touch. Was hoping for Kagome to ask for shas parents pictures and make the connection but it wasn't included. Guess Might have been too weird. At least sesshy knows. All in all I'm glad I read this. Should have read it sooner. Good story and another added to my faves.
zye1 chapter 17 . 6/28
The conversation about the panther youkai made me laugh. Lol like the brothers relationship in this story.
Wfest chapter 20 . 6/6
I very much enjoyed this story, especially the interaction between Buyo and Sesshomaru was really funny.
Marlen chapter 15 . 5/30
God story but too many inconsistencies the more obvious is why the jewel didn't react to naraku jyaki in the beginning of this charter ?
kagomeLove2 chapter 5 . 2/23
Love this story so far. You are amazing.
Bobbwa chapter 20 . 2/16
How did you do that? How did you so expertly weave canon into your own little world? How was I so okay with OC's and name changing?
Because you're amazing, that's how.
I can't believe it took me years to find this story. So glad that I did. Thank you for writing!
Bobbwa chapter 5 . 2/15
This is probably one of the best fan fictions I have ever read.
And I'm only 5 chapters in. Thanks for pulling me back into the Inuyasha world. I've had a heck of a time finding quality work in my own fandom and it has been very frustrating.
You are incredibly talented.
I'm am so excited to read more!
chlolo1213 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
This story was pretty amazing as usual. I hope one day you maybe revisit this 'verse and tell us more about what happens in their family like maybe events that happen between the ending and the epilouge.
katoptrismagyk chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions i have read! Simply superb!
Holamiga chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
Probably my favrltie Inuyasha fan fic that's I've ever read to this point. :)
Murasahki-chan chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
What a treat-three chapters in, and I don't remember reading this story previously. So I'm getting to read a "new" Fenikkusuken. What a pleasure-and what perfect timing. Love the changes you've rung on the characters and I just adore Buyo. Can't wait to read the rest.

M-chan
Jay chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
So cool that she was able to take out the imps! Nice little play on words with the cadavers. You know, I had thought about her accidentally wishing it away, but that was far better than I imagined. I really enjoyed this story & think you ended it greatly.
"as she focussed" (one less s)
"can't,because"
Jay chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
I know it's not *funny* that the boys were shot, but the fact that Tsugane got shot in the ass is. I had the same thoughts about the guards too. Wow, Kagome is getting easily hostile, subtlety, but still. Really glad of how her therapy has so quickly helped & how easily Rin is fitting into the family after the original wariness died down. Happy they got their little bit of intimacy.
"a week today" Might flow better with 'from'.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
Had a good laugh at the their conversation about sacramental sake. Poor Sess not knowing how to handle Rin. I'm more curious on how he convinced her to come over & what they did since he's not much of a conversationalist. I don't know why, maybe it's because of your comment about hair color, but I don't trust her therapist. I like that Tsugane still had visible injuries when he turned human. I'm sure it would have sucked for both of them, but it worked well...though I'm more impressed that Sha didn't kill him for his sharing suggestions. Just when you think they'll have a reprieve for at least one more day. Why does she keep acting like she's useless without weapons? She IS a weapon. She could at least purify the kitsune leader.
Jay chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
Weren't her books at the apartment? She was catching up on homework there. Wow. Brought me right back to my first place & being a little overwhelmed that first night on my own. Glad that Sess has priorities straight with decapitation first. Haha. Glad she got to go back to school in this chapter. Kinda wish we could see how Sess is making himself look. I never knew baka to mean anything other than idiot. I keep learning things from your stories.