Reviews for The Price
katoptrismagyk chapter 20 . 9/24
This is one of the best fan fictions i have read! Simply superb!
Holamiga chapter 20 . 7/22
Probably my favrltie Inuyasha fan fic that's I've ever read to this point. :)
Murasahki-chan chapter 3 . 3/18
What a treat-three chapters in, and I don't remember reading this story previously. So I'm getting to read a "new" Fenikkusuken. What a pleasure-and what perfect timing. Love the changes you've rung on the characters and I just adore Buyo. Can't wait to read the rest.

M-chan
Jay chapter 20 . 2/13
So cool that she was able to take out the imps! Nice little play on words with the cadavers. You know, I had thought about her accidentally wishing it away, but that was far better than I imagined. I really enjoyed this story & think you ended it greatly.
"as she focussed" (one less s)
"can't,because"
Jay chapter 19 . 2/13
I know it's not *funny* that the boys were shot, but the fact that Tsugane got shot in the ass is. I had the same thoughts about the guards too. Wow, Kagome is getting easily hostile, subtlety, but still. Really glad of how her therapy has so quickly helped & how easily Rin is fitting into the family after the original wariness died down. Happy they got their little bit of intimacy.
"a week today" Might flow better with 'from'.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/13
Had a good laugh at the their conversation about sacramental sake. Poor Sess not knowing how to handle Rin. I'm more curious on how he convinced her to come over & what they did since he's not much of a conversationalist. I don't know why, maybe it's because of your comment about hair color, but I don't trust her therapist. I like that Tsugane still had visible injuries when he turned human. I'm sure it would have sucked for both of them, but it worked well...though I'm more impressed that Sha didn't kill him for his sharing suggestions. Just when you think they'll have a reprieve for at least one more day. Why does she keep acting like she's useless without weapons? She IS a weapon. She could at least purify the kitsune leader.
Jay chapter 17 . 2/13
Weren't her books at the apartment? She was catching up on homework there. Wow. Brought me right back to my first place & being a little overwhelmed that first night on my own. Glad that Sess has priorities straight with decapitation first. Haha. Glad she got to go back to school in this chapter. Kinda wish we could see how Sess is making himself look. I never knew baka to mean anything other than idiot. I keep learning things from your stories.
Jay chapter 16 . 2/12
I thought for the most part Rin was just smacked around a bit before the cavalry arrived? So why did she have an out of body? I liked how Buyo & Sess kept trying their luck with getting attacked by the jewel.
Jay chapter 15 . 2/12
That was intense. When he took on Inuyasha's face, I expected her to react badly to him afterward, not the jewel. Also kinda figured Kikyo's feelings of betrayal were adding into the attacks.
Jay chapter 14 . 2/12
Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't offer herself in trade earlier or try to get both of them for the jewel. I enjoyed her reaction to Ah-Un.
Jay chapter 13 . 2/12
"Yousound rather" "Naraku's can't" (Naraku)
I like that they've become much more familiar with each other. I think you nailed it for how her grandfather would have reacted to her being out of school.
Jay chapter 12 . 2/12
I figured someone would get there on time, but I thought it would be Sesshomaru. Glad her grandfather is being treated & her mother is handling everything so well. Sounds like the family needs to go on vacation for awhile before the Shrine is completely rebuilt.
Jay chapter 11 . 2/12
Honestly, I never considered their father had been reincarnated as Kagome's dad. So crazy. Great job describing the fight scenes. I loved when Buyo used her opponent as a projectile.
Jay chapter 10 . 2/12
I keep preparing myself each chapter for her grandfather's seemingly pending death. I know I said it in the Phoenix story, but I really like how you twist the situations RT put them. Glad they got their bonding time at the house. Her comment about close quarters instead of just saying they slept together last night was funny.
Jay chapter 9 . 2/12
I honestly would have been fine not thinking about tentacles & his butt, but I did laugh & then I compared it to the term having a stick up his ass & laughed again. Well today certainly escalated quickly! Glad he was able to comfort her.
"gaining instrength" You're missing a space.