Reviews for Project REN
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
NOOOOOOO Please continue i know you most likely won't as this was last updated 5 years ago but pleeease it's amazing!
DizziZilla chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
No, no,nononoNONONONONOOOOOO! NO! Don't stop! this is SOOOOOO AWESOME! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! COME BACK! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR GETTING ME EXCITED! SOOO NOOOTTT FFFAAAIIIIRRR! Seriously. I really love this.
Come back...pretty please? I want to see what happens, how it plays out, if R.E.N realizes what the feeling is that's causing the decay, what surprise Kuu is making for him (it's a body, right? right? Will he be able to feel textures and stuff? Will he? Will he?), if Kyoko will be able to break things (or move them?!) at will, I want to see! i want, i want, i want! this is soooooo much fun! i can just stop reading the manga now, i think... except you haven't posted in a while...so maybe i can't...come back...
Firnlambe chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
I really do love this story...such a fun concept and hopefully you'll be able to update soon

Keep up the good work -
roseflorintine chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Gyaaaa, this is too good to be discontinued! Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Please update this story is increadable
Usagisan chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
It is sad this hasn't been updated in 4 years. I've tried to research if this story had another home, but alas, seems to be the only place google would list.

It is a good story line.
R00day chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Why isn't this completed? Please, please, PLEASE don't say you dropped this story .
Antoninsh chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Love the story, thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
i REALLY like this story you should finish it.
alynawatlovers chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This is awfully interesting. :) Though it is hard to see Kyoko as a computer hacker, it is lots of fun to see Kuu as a creator. I hope you will continue this. :)
CrystallineX chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Yikes, this is what I get for reading an ongoing story that hasn't been updated in 3 years T_T gaah so curious what will happen next! Well, I can only hope that you will pick this story back up...
JuniorClover chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This is an awesome story, and I love it :D
The idea is brilliant, and certaintly has grabbed my attention since chapter one. I really hope you intend to uphold your promise because I for one will be waiting for your next chapter, no matter how long it takes.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I love this story, I can't wait til the next installment. (C_C)A
theDeviantMe chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
NOOOOO! why did you stop!? i'm on the edge here, so hyped up with your story and that's it? you're a sadist. :((((
Metal1loves chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Oooooo! Bad renoi is gonna cause problems! I love how even though tge story is about computers it's still easy to follow