Reviews for To Raise a Demon King
Darleneartist chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Hi, I really enjoyed the story from start to finish. It was funny and romantic and sexy as well. I also loved the ending and the fact that wolfram and Yuri will live together forever. I am also a Yuri-Wolfram fan as well. Love this couple, they are so meant for each other.
I like when I go hunting for a good story and found this. It is such a gem. I am reviewer 275, too.
ilyena damodred chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Enanja chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
I'm on sugar-high after reading your story.
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I love this story :)
Crazy-Hime chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Okay, this surely made me Smile. The ending was GOOD, but the epilogue sure is different from what I expected, but in the end of course, Happy ending will always prevail!

Thank You. :3
Anon chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Shidou chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
This is so cute! I fav this story :3
Unfortunately I became lazy in reviewing over the years and so I didn't review throughout reading the story :(
But I feel obligated to tell you how awesome you are! *hearts!*
very cute and even tho yuuri is ooc in this au it's convincing and everything make sense! love it!
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Aw, so... sweet! I love it! It's so good!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
me encanto el fics, me sorprendio un poco la forma de vestir nocturna de wolfram, pero aun asi, me gusto mucho, espero que sigas trabajando en los fics.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Aww they promised to died together yet they almost divorced after their precious baby has born?! They both really a wimp hehe.. ;-) Nice story dear, love it so sooo much.. :-)
Apurva21 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
awww loved the story! but I agree the ending could have been better :) but I still loved it very much!
gh chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I like your story but your homepage suck! I cant open chapters and stuff!
DevilGene chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
love it make more!
anilove15 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
lol, abrupt ending -.-; but still SO good! Wolfram was slightly out of character when it came to the way he said he would do anything for Yuuri, other than that, it was perfect! :D
anilove15 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Fuck the box. CLASSIC! that was HILARIOUS man! good job! xD