Reviews for Fifteen
Shin23 chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TOO CUTE AND SAD AND FEELS AND I CAN NO LONGER OPERATE BC TOO MUCH FEEEEEEEEEEEELS

I hope you are proud of yourself for making me fall apart! But for real this was really well written :3 Keep writing!
The Cake Genius chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
This is sad and brilliant.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Don't get...at all...-.-
meowll chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I absolutely adore the idea for this chapter- and the writing is wonderful, as always. Really, I have no words to describe this.
meowll chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Wonderful.
Senshi'sBard chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
I sort of wanted to cry when I finished this and I don't know why. I'll just say it's because you're awesome and leave it at that.

Beautifully done, as usual.
7CrimsonKisses7 chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
You have something truly special going on here...

The best series of drabbles I have ever read, seriously...

I adore this, well done
rockgoddess87 chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
Matt and Mello are my favorite pairing of all time. thank you so much for writing these. I enjoyed them immensely. :D
DLHKM chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
I just finished reading this, and the abundance of emotion was stunning and surreal-so realistic. This is one of the best interpretations of Mello and Matt's relationship that I've ever seen, and I really enjoyed this as a whole. Keep up the kick-ass work!
adorablaine chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
This one has got to be my favorite! (:

& I noticed that this is complete. ; I really love it though!
adorablaine chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
These are amazing! (:

Can't wait for more! :D
Charlie'sDragon chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
These were just amazing. My personal favorite was "Foul Deeds." I think I may have cried.

Gorgeous.

Love from,

Charlie
iFluffRaver chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
I love them all but I think my favourite was the last one. You're an amazing author.

arethereanynottaken chapter 17 . 11/8/2009