Reviews for San Cayetano
galorEffect chapter 25 . 1/23
I've read this story 2 or 3 times already, and it's still a joy to read your amazing you story. Thank you for this! You're great! :)
Foreverglfan88 chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Great job! That was awesome!
Euphrasie Hazel chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was so amazing! I almost read it in one sitting, but I had to stop around chapter 22 because I didn't want it to end! Anyway, this was really beautifully written and I loved the background it added to all the characters. This is one of my all time favorite stories, by far.
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
About your summary. I have no words to decribe the awesomeness of that summary.

Oh, and the story...*hafs no words*
anon chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
PERFECT! what a masterpiece!
anon chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
Wow this story! absolutely love it, you're quite a talented writer. I love love love love x1000 everything about this story, the plot, the characters, just everything! ahhh. absolutely beautiful story , sad i am about to read the last chapter. but great great job!
LovettSweeney chapter 25 . 12/28/2010
So this is what I've been doing, everyday at school, I read about 2 hours worth of this story then I went home and finished it...
Three words can describe how I feel
I. Loved. It.
You can write my friend! You can write! Lol, this is one of my favorite stories! I loved the ending, you scared the crap outta me in the last chapter, because all the angst just breaks... My... HEART! Ugh, but brilliant story I look forward to reading more from you! ;)
Thanks,
LovettSweeney
oncrn chapter 25 . 2/24/2010
Just finished reading this story last night. You are a terrific writer and kept me up way past my bedtime. I am working through all you PD stories now. Please keep posting.
phantomlistener chapter 25 . 1/20/2010
Wow. That was an epic story. I think the right words have very possibly failed me here; I can't believe how good that was! It must have taken you a while to write but seriously it's amazing.

Thank you for sharing your hard work!
Grace chapter 25 . 6/10/2009
Brilliant story!

Loved it.

Don't soppose you wanna do a sequal?*hint*
Shakayla chapter 25 . 6/8/2009
What a wonderful story! I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. trying to finish, but alas could not. I did however wake again at 7 and did not stop until I finished!

You wrote the mystery, the emotions, the plot very well and I loved the ending.

Congratulations on a job well done!
green dame chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
Finally! in all meanings. lol it was wonderful story! and now I'm really somewhat sorry that it's complete! I love the way you wrote about them! you're great! and that why you should start a new story asap! ;)
tabby-fanny chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
Finally;D I love Clarisse' self confident behaviour with Joseph. She's a beautiful woman and it's so good to know that she's aware of her influence on her adorable husband:D A great happy end for an unbelievingly great story. Thanks so much for this amazing entertainment. Can't wait to read more from you. But I missed Alexander in the end. It would have been lovely to know if he really got to meet his queen. I love this story and I certainly would read it any time again. Thanks and congratulations, your devoted tabby-fanny
Mrs Detweiler chapter 25 . 6/2/2009
I have enjoyed each and every chapter in this extraordinary story. Thank you so much. It has been a delight to read from start to finish. Well thought out, well written, with believeable scenarios.

Thank you for showing Rupert as a good, but not necessarily wise man and not the brute he has been in other fics. Thank you also for portraying Mabrey as a believable "bad guy" not the one dimensional, pantomime character from PD2. Thank you most of all for C&J, who were entirely in character, not to mention downright hot!

I look forward to your next story.
Quinnie03 chapter 25 . 6/2/2009
Wow...this is so beautiful what a wonderful love scene..I was getting a tad worried there for awhile..but you delivered in supreme style...I have so so enjoyed this story...your writing is absolutely excellent...bravo

Think I had better go and read this chapter again...which will be the third time already...well I might have missed something.."grin"