Reviews for Taken
Visage chapter 33 . 8/26/2016
Another wonderful tale! I was absolutely on the edge of my seat, wondering how it would all work out in the end! I loved your descriptions, and it felt very true to character. I think it might be me... the core of the story was great, but I couldn't wanting a little more set-up and conclusion. (This might be because I really enjoy your writing style rather than a need for the story though!) You satisfied my need for action and adventure... I want to spend some more time with Maddie! (I hope you have a few more stories with her up your sleeve!) I really enjoyed the attention to details and combining even the "not-main" Voyagers and other series cameos. This was a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing!
Annie
Doc Yewll chapter 33 . 3/29/2015
incrível o você fez com personagem do Chakotay, ficou bem mais interessante!
no show, ele era tão morno...sem graça.

Amei, abraços.
Beawild chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I liked this story very much. Chapter 10 had me in tears, although I knew that Kathryn and Maddie were alive. Chakotay's pain was just so heartbreaking. Good job!
ArgyleTrekkie chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
HOLY COW - you have me completely pulled in.
pennyd chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I've read this several times and enjoy it every time, I pick up something new. Thank you.
skadoo chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Whoosh, good story, read straight through pretty much it's now almost 3am. Thanks.
nlb chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Very good I couldn't put it down. read straight thru without putting it down...except for bathroom breaks.
Eydie Munroe chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
Great job, Chesh! Kept me up until three in the morning wanting to get to the end of it, and kept moving the whole way through. Very well done.
Kerry J chapter 33 . 11/9/2012
Wow. What a ride! I'm sorry I didn't find this before, but also very glad I could read this in a row. The suspense between chapters would've been killing me.

God, I don't even know where to start. Maybe by saying that I've read a lot of "adventure" stories (for lack of better word) about Voyager but yours is among the very few where I wasn't in the least tempted to scroll down some passages to move the story along. It was way too bloody well written for that. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time - and didn't get much work done today. ;-)

The characters were so ... well in character, at times I could see the scenes in front of my eyes. (And I just have to mention Tal Celes comm call to Chakotay. That was so spot-on!)

Milo I thought was a very clever villain. Very much in control all the time (well until he met Chakotay) but so very evil it was scary.

I loved how the entire Voyager family came together. Immediately. No questions asked. First to mourn Kathryn (I welled up more than once during those early chapters) and to be there for Chakotay. And then to rescue her.

I loved how strong you made Kathryn here. No matter how hopeless the situation, she didn't let herself be beaten - and that's how I see her too. I almost hate to admit it but I was practically cheering on Chakotay when he went after Mercado and Milo, even though in the later case it was very interesting to see his internal struggle about that, too.

Great story, a fantastic read. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
KJaneway115 chapter 33 . 11/28/2011
This was fabulous! I was kept in suspense the entire time, and I didn't want to put your story down. I love the characters you created - they were truly vivid - Milo and Sheila especially. I'd love to read more stories in this universe, including your take on how J, C and Madelyn might have handled some of their life on Voyager, and what happens to them next.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 33 . 3/12/2011
Woa! This story gave chills, it was so well written. The one problem I have is the ending was too short. Other then that, this story was great.
Tomutionmyha chapter 33 . 3/28/2010
I WAS HOOKED BY THE FIRST CHAPTER! I have the attention span of a 5 year old, so I usually skip stories the are more then a dozen chapters, I READ THIS ONE TWICE! It definatley is one of my favs. The characters are wonderfully portrayed and the story is riveting! THANKS!
GLovesTrek chapter 33 . 6/19/2009
Well, I read this story in one sitting, couldn't stop reading, and finally finished very late last night, & this was, for me, one of the best post-Endgame Voyager fanfics I've read (I kind of wish there was a whole VOY universe based on the Chak/Kath marriage premise). Thanks so much for writing this & I look forward to reading your other stories, thanks again, GS.
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hello, I have only started to read this story (1st chapter & the last), but I have read a couple of your other stories & I think you are a very good writer. And I love married Chak & Kathryn. Hopefully you will write more about them, but I will gladly read more of your (J/C) writings. Thanks, GS.
KuraKathryn chapter 33 . 4/9/2009
Great story as always Chesh. Can't wait to see your next one.