Reviews for Damaged
Nbstunxt chapter 33 . 2/9
That was awesome
I dont do yaoi
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 32 . 1/11
a bit to graphic for me but still a well written story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Umm he had sex 1ith zabuza yeah umm I'm out
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Damn it was going so well till i found out this could possibly be yaoi
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
I like it but seriously a bucket hat and if your giving him shorts give him wraps around his legs
Trickster79 chapter 33 . 12/29/2017
This story was amazing, beyond words. It was heartbreaking, sure but I can actually say with confidence this fic was one of the few fics in which having a powerful Naruto was greatly written. I loved it very much, thanks 4 sharing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
NARUTO MY SEXY BABY but sdtill garra isstill sexier
motherloversiked chapter 33 . 11/27/2017
R
Kingkong101 chapter 32 . 10/11/2017
So basically your version of Naruto is a guy who says okay to every piece of s*** that comes his way you f***** up.
Crimsont3ar chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
SoI honestly don’t know how many times I’ve read this book. And I just need to write a comment before I started again. The reason is because I’ve realize how amazing your character development. I can somewhat remember how the story goes. And as I read your description in chapter 1, the innocence of Naruto, and how he makes this critical decision so early in his life, is so well-developed and put, but I literally have to breathe in or did you just get through the first chapter. So close to you. Congratulations. You, along with so many other wonderful authors on fanfiction, have broken me, and made me question my sanity.
Sasiajsiaa chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
THE FUCK?!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Even when he hates so much he still shows so much compassion for those less fortunate.
whitepanther0024 chapter 33 . 9/14/2017
I loved that ending! It was all left open for interpretation, which I like, but it also tied everything together. ...i dunno know if that made sense. I liked how you established the theme at the end the way you did, you could look back on the story and see it throughout. Overall I just really liked it, I enjoyed it!
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »