Reviews for Damaged
Really chapter 1 . 3/23
In a world where eye transplatations are the norm, its hard to believe that they couldnt save his eye. Sorry its not supposed to be a flame but i cant understand this.
ashintheshadows chapter 17 . 2/26
I been look for this for so long, omg, I read it before but forgot the name and been like crazy for it until today , I love it
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 33 . 2/11
OMG! I loved this story to hell and back! Thank you so much. Konoha burns, Konoha burns, hatered reins, Konoha burns. Too bad Itachi still had to died and not Sakura - also I got the part where she is the 'mother' of the girl. Cause she trained with Hayata. Super great story and I will forever love it!~
A Fan chapter 33 . 2/11
You have successfully made a fic that makes sense.
Thank You!
God Bless You!
(whoever they are)
FangTheWolf22 chapter 33 . 2/7
Amazing story... I rarely see dark Naruto fics that aren't abandoned and I'm glad I read his...
Kaju prower chapter 33 . 1/19
That was fucking amazing PLZ write more stories like this may I suggest that naruto could live forever and still look like a child and he rules the forest of death just a though thx :)
Hooooooly shit that was amazing. Didn't expect some of it but it was good, I cried a fair amount and that's what I wanted so, wonderful job!
1221 chapter 12 . 1/8
I wasn't told this was yaoi
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
Magnificent! Loved how you portrayed Naruto! It's very rare that you see a Dark!Naruto fanfic that is written so wonderfully! You developed the story slowly providing excellent detail and vocabulary! I especially enjoyed the ending line... Though some parts in the story doesn't psychologically add up and some parts even seem farfetched... It made the fanfic stand out! You had Naruto have unique bloodlines and even though i don't usually like an overpowered Naruto, mostly because other authors don't explain how these powers came to be and some even have Naruto suddenly develop these powers, you took the time to develop Naruto's powers and even had an reasonable explanation on how Naruto developed these powers! Overall i enjoyed this immensely and hope to see more stories soon!
ME chapter 33 . 12/20/2016
This is a great story! inspiring quote iruka said at the end there x3
Rose of Dusk chapter 33 . 12/12/2016
*Hardcore Fangasm*

Definetley one of the top 5 best Naruto stories ive ever read. Ooooommgggg its so perfect (ω*)
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Damn Naruto you Savage x'D
niniy chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
awsome!
Yuyue90 chapter 33 . 12/3/2016
This a very great for writing it.
OrangeStar802 chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
This is so satisfying and the last lines about a child's hate damn. Thanks for this !
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »