Reviews for How to Feel
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good story. I enjoyed. Way to ask the tough questions, Leah.
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love this sooo much :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
All right, I'll admit, I'm not really a Twilight fan, though after reading this I just might be. Usually writers of Twilight tend to make the stories too mushy and lovey-dovey for my taste (even the frindship ones), but yours had just the right amount of everything, at least from my POV. your style of writing was good too.

I loved the way you wrote Leah and Jasper's characters. I had never honestly thought about how overwhelming feeling all everyone else's feelings would/ must be for Jasper...of course, now that I've read your story, I can't stop thinking about it. I liked how it was Leah who comforted him, in her own rough, round about way. It made the story all the more perfect!

Thank you for the enjoyable read. Keep up the nice writing!

~Tamuril2
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
love it
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is a nice change from the other LEAPER fics. Leah helping Jazz to feel rather than Jazz helping Leah to feel (better).

I hope you write more Leaper. :)
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aw! It's so adorable! XD I love little drabbles like this. So cute x
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
wow! I loved it!
AliceKnowsAll chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is an amazing one shot. It really shows the burden of Jasper's power rather than the gift. The idea of a Leah and Jasper friendship is very interesting too. Everytime I come back and read this I like it even more. Thank you for such a wonderful insight into Jasper's mind.
Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I think this is my favorite you have written that I have read so far. I'm a huge Blackwater fan, but think Leah and Jasper would have been great friends. Reminds me of my ex-boyfriend(the one I don't hate right now...) and myself. He is just amazing at knowing what others are feeling and how to manipulate, in a good way, those feelings. And I'm a bitter, bitchy harpy with ex-boyfriend issues. Most of the time, anyway.

By the way, kinda random, but I've been reading through all your stories tonight and have to say you have awesome taste in music as well as great writing ability.
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love me some Jasper.

And after Breaking Dawn, Leah's not so bad.

This was cute. Applause.

-Livy Alice
cleo the hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw how sweet i love it AW'S JASPER FEELS HAPPY i feel a tear coming on :(
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I loove Jasper/Leah friendship fics, they're wonderful!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
wow, this is some deep stuff. :)

i love Leah/Jasper friendship now.

-toffeecakesxox.