Reviews for Sweet Addiction, Sweet Affliction
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice fic it's great
ShockinglyBrightBlankets chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Nice characterization of Road! 33 I could really see her thinking this stuff.

Yes, Road, Allen Walker IS pretty. 3
Cindar chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow that was morbid
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
O (translation; Nive, very very nice x] )

,Vein
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You potrayed road...PERFECTLY! I want to hug/glomp you right now so bad

(Road is my fave character, naturally...)
RoadFanatic chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That little fan girl squeal that I despise so much... but, I have to do this, just for this fanfic...

Kya! Road-chan, I love you so much! Lol, your musings are so much like my own. Allens blood on lace, huh? I wonder how much it would cost for her to share... then again, it won't happen:(

Bad girls are very bad at sharing:)

By the way, love the entire bad girl x good boy thing that you managed to squeeze in, though I'd have to say the first line is my absolute favorite. Thanks so much, and srry I'm too lazy to log in!
avikar chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Road is delightfully evil in this! I especially loved the part where she was musing how Allen's blood would look on lace.

avikar
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
_

Road/Allen makes me so damn happy! I love you

Actually, I prefer Tyki/Allen (pokerpairing FTW!) but Road/Allen is so awesome. _

Road should read this. It was also very pretty.
stoneygeek chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very well written. I almost shivered at how Road would treat Allen in the future.

I like the fact that you made this short Road's thinking on Allen and not a romantic pairing. Let's face it; that will never happen. You kept Road a very twisted little girl, good job.

Now to stop staring at my wall. Dang, that's a habit I do have that I now have to stop.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
xDD Oh geez, I loved this so much! D:goaje Road is so badass, I love her. D And... awh, I love the idea of Bad girl x Good boy. xD L'OHMEGOD, like all the other het pairings I adore! xDD -REALIZATION- ...that was a nirvana. xD;

But wow, how smexxy in its own, little Rhode-like way.