Reviews for iGoToAConcert
RayvnAshes2 chapter 12 . 5/19
Ugh, this is so purely Seddie. *insert McDonald's jingle* I'm lovin' it!
SamLufsHam chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
PLEASE, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

I READ THE STORY 3 TIMES!

I WANT THE NEW CHAPTER!

ps. would you like to read and maybe review to my seddie story?

It's not done yet but I already have 9 long chapters!
accidental laughter chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
... First story I ever reviewed on Fanfiction.. Thanks for being the first of what would become many awesome stories I've read on this site! Sorry about the randomness, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. I hope you write more soon, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks again,

ilikesamandfreddieseddie (That's what I originally reviewed with, I believe...)
SeddieFTW chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Please please please finish this! I know it's been a long time, but since there's only one more chapter it would be real nice if you'd finish it.
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Se-dork-tively! Can I steal that?
Ileah chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Wow they're all idiots. Funny idiots to be sure, though. Some of the lines in here were awesome, like the one about chocolate and ham together to cure depression. How Sam can tie everything to food amuses me.
Cassie chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
I am in LOVE with this story. It's so adorable3
axel100 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Love this story. You mentioned you only had one more chapter. When are you going to finidh it?
Romance and Musicals chapter 12 . 9/25/2010
This was cute! I liked it a lot!
Done and Absent 435 chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME! cool story. This should literaly be on icarly! luved it and adding it to my favorites! :D
SeddieGirl chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Amazing story(: updateee
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
hi! loved this chapter! i really loved it and the end...oh,the amazing end...(3 minutes later...)...Anyway, was this chapter the very last one! ( i hope not 'cause ithink the end wouldn't have much sense... .IT.!
iMaximumPuckett23 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
WHAT? Next to last? NOOOOOOO! I wanna see the skunkbags reaction when they find out Sams dating Freddie!\
iloveyou123 chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
you updated! oh my god, I didn't think you EVER would (no offense, you definitely had reasons). And it was awesome :) can't wait for the next chapter! ik lots of people are still dying to read this!
affability chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
I loved it pls, pls, pls update soon, please with a cherry on top with chocolate fudge? Mmmmmmm