Reviews for Seeking you out
Love it !
woodlandfairykirk chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
soft Itachi is adorable(:
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
it was amazing and the ending was funny )
kandita chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Very sweet...I really enjoyed reading it and I loved how long the chapters are..it was nicely written not rushed

Good job
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is amazing! It's just like the anime I like watching!

Love... Revenge... Hardships... Drama...

The makings of good Romance Fanfiction in the right hands, I trust this to you, along with my respect.
The-Dark-Love-Writer chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
awww i loved this story x3 it was well written too! lol :D
idkmanwhatever chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oh my goodness! I loved this story:D
DeathbyInk chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I love you for writing this story! It was a really good read!
FlapJack Lover chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Aww Cute :3
ShokoraNushi chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
(sing song voice)LUVED IT~! buhbye! Nya~ ~*LU*~
Dreaming of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I really loved your story.I'm still new to all this so i'm still writing my story.(It's a work in progress.) But I liked your story because you made it like what the real characters would be like.(Or at least what I imagaine they would be like.) :3
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I'm so happy i can read the next chap right away (way do i feel bad.. again..)

I know Kisame isn''t the only one to miss Hinata-chan (humor me but who WOULDN'T miss her?)

My heart was beating so fast when i read Sasuke was Fighting Itachi.. all i could think was "Hinata save Itachi!" (a small voice even shouted 'kill Sasuke for killing the team!')

'..' '...'

Buwuhuwahahahahahahahah! Sasuke sure seems to idolize his brother oh so suddenly.. it's even funny ahahahah..

Hinata is good enough to forgive Sasuke.. she and her big heart.. hehe they sure fight like brother and sister (or lovers:P) But really you just had me scared for a momment that Itachi had died! i'm so happy he didnT! I do am a bit shocked at how well Hinata planned it all.. it could be almost scary (hell i can't plan things at all..i do think a lot before i do something but this was a forheaded thought of plan on such a short notice! impressive!)..

Sasuke sure thought Kagura bad (or well it is really funny for a small girl to say dope!) Sasuke sure is the biggest fanboy i've ever seen (and i thought SAkura was bad in the past -' ).. Hinata seems to have gotten the same virus Sasuke is having (lolz! who doesn't love Itachi?) uohohoho Neji sure has a secret and doesn't want the little boys to spill the beans to hinata and her beloved husband hhaha (c-r-u-s-h if you ask me :P)

Really i can't stop loving those guys (especially Itachi, neji and Naruto they always seem to cheer me up but also Sasuke he also does have his better points.. like how cute he is acting now :3)

It was really a great story and a great finishing chap! thank you so much for writing it! and please take your time with the other story.. (even if you would take years to update i still wouldn't mind because you already gave me one awesome story that i really tressure~!)

Take your time and i know it will be an awesome story!

kisses

mary-am

ps. How are you doing? here in the Netherlands we are having vacation in about a week.. then i'm going away for a little while to a aikido (self defense) camp. Do you have a vacation? I promise i will read your other story's too.. (rght now i'm having my last week on grade school (internship)it a bit a crazy ending but well i sure love the kidS!)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
What an awesome CHapter! Again sorry for not reviewing so fast.. trouble seems to get me the last few months i was a bit busy with my 'development test' if i say that correctly, there was a lot at stake.. if i would fale i wouldn't pass this year, and if i did well i might could speed up my education.. i got mail last week that it was the last one! NICE!

Gulp- I-itachi sama s-sm-iled? What is happening to the world? is just me or is the world shining brigter.. is the music even more beautiful than it is? (haha lol)..

It's good to know Hinata finally knows what really happened with the Uchiha clan! i was already looking forward to it and you just made my day!

Aw.. he cast a genjutsu! WHY?1 they could be perfect for eachother yeah!(suddenly i seem to sound like Deidara-')

I'm happy that at the end she does seem to remember!

It must be a hell not to remember anything that happened for so long.. Ah i'm going to read the next chap right away! thank you for writing this!
CloudFactory chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Hello ! I'm back ! All exams over so I thought a little fanfiction would be perfect !

And this one is really too cute !

Well At the beginning of this chapter I was wondering if you'll make Itachi die or not, but your end is just too cute !

Love it !

Be for now !

Kissu

your fan !
cakeesuki chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
KYA~ I LOVE THE ENDING! and i LOVED the rest of the story too~ yes itachi really does deserve a happy ending. i love how you made sasuke a kid again~ fighting with hina! so cute! and TWINS! WOOT! aww neji~