Reviews for days were slipping past
Lucyole chapter 12 . 5/14
that was an amazing sweet story full of drama and emtions really good and i listen to the song its really good and fits. *cookies for you*
demigoddesses chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
/cries forever/
Everything about this fic was perfect - the angst, the buildup, all the tension and the Jalex and the beautiful ending and when did I become this blubbering shipper how did you do this to me
Ducky chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
That was the most depressing fic I have ever, ever, ever read. I legit cried when he threw that ring in the ocean.

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY THE FIRST TIME?!

YOU SUCK.

(Okay, no, you don't. You're beautiful and wonderful and even though this fic HURT ME, I still loved it. But I kind of hate you for just NOT LETTING THEM BE HAPPY.)
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Listened to Lost the entire read :) I read half of this fic before, but sadly never finished it until now. Oh I love this fic so much. Probably THE best and most realistic Jalex fic there is. Congratulations on an outstanding story :) But, how did Justin marry three women when he still had powers? Just wondering. Great fic, and the song is amazing ,too :)
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This is quite an exceptional fanfiction :) haha I just love it so much!
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Gorgeous and realistic... What a gem.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Wow! I think you got every character very in character and I loved how you skipped timeframes. I only ship incest for Jalex, and you made it work very well!
Jack's Shadow chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Wow, wow, wow.

This is some of the most emotional writing I've ever seen; every twist in their relationship takes my breath away, and the whole story is permeated by a choking fog of guilt and need and loss that's hard to stomach. The emotion here is so strong I cannot read this in company; every mention of the St. Christopher medal or of the person Alex is/was/has become is words themselves are heavy and memorable, and certain bits here and there will stay with me.

You have my highest praise for realism here. This story does not ignore the ramifications of this relationship - the disgust, the pain, the forgiveness, the shame intertwined with regret, so much shoved into a dark corner they try (and fail) to forget. The happy ending is bittersweet, since the tragedy of Justin and Alex is that they cannot have everything. They can lead hollow lives alone, forgiven but suffering, or give up everything else for each other. I wonder if Max will ever speak to them again. If they'll ever try to.

The frequent mentions of religion caught my eye - Alex's faithful attendence at church with rosary beads on her dresser, and Justin hating every that he is, wanting forgiveness while convinced he doesn't deserve any. The frequent mentions of God make that last, tiny one at the end hit all the harder. Even as I know they cannot be apart and want them to be happy, there is and should be a acknowlegement that this should not be, it is the highest of sins and their decision is explicitly not the right one, just the only one.

Thanks for the stunning fic.
wicked18writer chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
OMg. If I hadn't stayed up all night reading this I'd have the brain capacity to write a really glowing review b/c this shit was epic yo!
Robot206485507 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I loved your story, it was well written. Having said that, he last chapters were... depressing, there was no need to fast forward them 15 years and three failed marriages later. At least for me it seemed, out of context. And the last part was bothering me just a little, since technically its not 'illegal'. Its not marriage-legal, but not illegal.

Regardless, it is one of my all time favorite WoWP stories, ever.
AceePA chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Hi! Can I just say? Good job right there!

The whole two time settings being played out at the same time was really amazing. And i have to say, you right like a pro!

Thanks so much for sharing this fanfic. This was something I could see playing out if Disney just let the writers have their way in the show. Because whether they admit it or not, there is something more than a brother/sister thing going on between Justin and Alex.

Anyways, thanks again and I hope you continue your craft!
Jade chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
this story is amazing

best jalex i've ever read

you should do this for a living
FozuzGaoa chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
I loved a lot this story :) !

That's so hard and so beautiful at the same time : these two are made for each other :) !
norahenrie chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
I totally loved it. Best fanfic so far, really.
MonochromousRainbow chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful story. I love the pacing and the characterization and the plot and the word choice and everything. But most of all I love the emotion. You write so wonderfully, so clearly, that all of the emotions are impossible not to feel. I'm so thankful that I came across this story, and I'm thankful that you shared it with us.

One mindlessly unimportant question, though: did Justin marry mortals? Again, it's totally unimportant, but it's a nagging question. :P