Reviews for YOU
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very sweet, especially seeing the boys in someone else's delirius POV. Nice writing.
danrac chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I do like this. Different points of view can be hard to pull off, especially in multichapters, but in a shorter story they can give it a unique feel. This is an interesting perspective to a hunt, sort of sweet, nice job.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Awesome one-shot! It was pure poetry. I love the ending the boys needed a thank you for once. Great job! Rose:)
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Amazing description and emotion!

I'm sure Soncnica will like their birthday gift, you did really good.
SPNaddict chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
loved it your a awsome writer nothing but applause from me
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey Lee,

I told you before and I'll tell you again, this was an awesome piece of writing, and you should have no worries about it being posted on here. It's original, well written and I love it. Not wanting to take away from Spela's birthday, but anyone reading this could put themselves easily into the role of the girl, which to me means that you have done your job exceptionaly well.

Be proud of this one Lee, you have every right to be.

Will catch you soon, and feel free to ask me anytime to beta.

Gill x
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You did great Lee! Wonderful work! I loved the wonderful feeling of the boys watching over our girl! I bet she did too.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
BUG!

I, uh, am...can't...think...just...

I'm...crying!

you hit one of my biggest kinks: Sam's voice! *guh*

just...awesome!

I loved everything, every word, every move, every action!

and the thank you...in the end...awesome...I think that I would react like that...exactly like that!

and it's awesome, because the 'you' in the story can be anyone, anyone who reads!

Bug...thank you! just...thank you! BUG! *you should see me screaming right now*

*hugs you so tight*