Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 25 . 4/5/2009
a very pretty ending here, honey. hooray for leaving it open! does that mean you'll be doing an AU for Dallas as well? (how many issues will that have, by the way? six again? do you know? because i'm still waiting for issue five to come out here. stupid barnes and noble always being two weeks late... -grumble-)

lupo got stuck with klaus, haha. X3 i found that amusing.

lovely job! 8D

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 24 . 4/4/2009
"i hate this game." XD

cat makes me think of alice in wonderland. is that correct or am i just making random connections?

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 23 . 4/4/2009
my cat says she likes it.

i would have to be inclined to agree with her. :3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 22 . 4/3/2009
"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Go to hell."

XDD i love you. have i told you lately? because i'll tell you again very gladly. i love you.

also, Cat is my favourite and i totally would hug her if i could.

but on another note, my eyeball really itches right now. like what the hell? D8 how does that even work? -rubs eyeball- ow.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 21 . 4/1/2009
woahh, that's really creepy actually. but i like how you put it, vanya dying and the white violin coming out of her. good job, dear! i'll be waiting for moar. :3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
damn, rumour really has a lot to say. owo; and it's about time she says it, considering her throat's basically about to get ripped out...

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 19 . 3/30/2009
oh mai good golly gosh vanya. D: she certainly does seem to have a tendancy to get into trouble in your stories. but i suppose that's only because you're so good at writing her character. X3

wonderful chapters, of course. 8D all five million that i was behind on. -sweatdrop- weekends of anime conventions can do that to you.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
contents of the blue folder unveiled hooray! X3 now, one more chapter left to read right now, if i'm counting right...?

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
you are so good at changing the original things up and throwing in your new alternate universe events. XD i love it all, dearie.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
' ..."Well, if I eat it, and if it makes me grow larger, I can reach the key,” she said, “and if makes me grow smaller, I can creep under the door: so either way I'll get into the garden, and I don't care which happens!” '

i really like Cat. XD plus all of the lovely alice in wonderland references make me like her even more...

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
that game sounds crazy fun, actually. XD i want to play it now...only perhaps not with real people, because that's just a little bit creepy.

damn, i have a lot to catch up on! ;

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
hm, very interesting.

best line: "Everyone's on something amazing except me." poor seance. XD now that's depressing...

i'll be waiting for moar! and so will my cat, who is helping to read again. ; she purrs. loudly and in my ear, while also getting fuzz up my nose and totally blocking my view of the screen. but, you know. as long as she's happy. X3' my pookie princess. -love-

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
i really liked the part you did from klaus's point of view. it was nice, sort of sad and also sort of spiteful. you should definitely consider putting in more musing-type things mingled with the action. :3 it added so much more body to this chapter, so i loved it.

now, to georgiana. XD i really want an explanation just as much as i'm sure the team does.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
ooh, that burned. XD he heard her talking about spaceboy? ouch.

hooray for new character appearing to them. X3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
...oops, i think i missed this chapter. XD that's what i gt for not paying attention to what message i'm clicking on in my inbox, yeah. ; but it was good, of course. :3