Reviews for 10 Random Facts: Next Generation Characters
Chloroforme chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Je prends le risque d'écrire en français, comme tu sembles française ( à cause de ton pseudo et de ce que tu as dit sur l'anglais n'étant pas ta langue maternelle). C'est surtout que mes reviews en anglais sont des sommets d'incohérence, et comme j'ai beaucoup aimé ces OS, j'aimerais pouvoir dire pourquoi de façon compréhensible. Le contraste entre l'aspect un peu clinique, administratif des énumérations et toutes ces histoires débordant de sentiments, d'amour, de famille... Était très bien construit, je trouve. J'aime beaucoup ce que tu as fait des personnages: toujours crédibles, sincères, intéressants et émouvants. L'esprit de cette grande tribu est bien présent, et je trouve qu'aussi bien le pendant et après Poudlard étaient parfaitement évoqués.
Merci beaucoup, et désolée si je me suis trompée!
pinstripedsuits chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
oh my god *sniffle* that was so*sniffle*EFFING BEAUTIFUL *SOB*
LoveisFred chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Im so so glad you decided to add this chapter, I've got to say I was dissapointed when I read the last one and thought that Scorp/Rose wasn't going to happen, but thats just my personal bias haha
Sorceress of Magic chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
these facts are kinda cool, i stumbled upon it when i was looking for second generation info but im glad i did. you've created a nice little world over here :)
boundtobite chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
wow, I just had an amazing journey of reading people's life in just 10 short facts about themselves. Thanks :) Hope you could update soon!
Fiery Dancer chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This is so weird because its winter, I'm in Beijing and I went to the summer palace a few days ago :D love it!
BlueBird.sama chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
i cryed omGod i like reading this couple already and its the 2 time i read it :D Scorpius Malfoy and Rose are just so prefect for each other :3
fan-freak121 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Are you going to write about Teddy, Victoire, Dominique, Fred, Molly, Lorcan, Lysander, Scorpius and others? I know that Teddy, Lorcan, Lysander and Scorpius aren't necciseraly aren't related but it would be fun to read some things about them. I've noticed a few misspelled words but nothing too big or anything. It's really interesting to see what you do with each character. I read one other random fact fanfiction about the Next Gen and it was as interesting as this. Keep up the good work and great writing!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love this chapter. I've always wondered why people don't write that much about Roxanne that much, so I really liked it that you did that. I also found it interesting that you put Roxanne into Slytherin, though I suppose you can do anything you want to with the Next Gen characters. Great job and keep going.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
really good
Lycopene chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
After the last Harry Potter movie I decided I wanted to look out for fanfiction on the next generation. Having being disconected from the fandom for so long. It was nice reading this.

Hope you get the inspiration back to finish. If not, that's alright too.

Thanks for making my reading enjoyable.
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
THANK you very much for this story. I cried alot.
swy chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
likelike!
hammiw chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
this was really cool i wish albus is in slytherin thoo
over-rehearsed chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Aww, I love them. I love how you give Rose and Scorpius a happy ending, and I never thought about Lily getting raped... for the record, you called your last three chapters chapter five, and Scorpius's were all about Rose, but other than that, I really enjoyed them D