Reviews for 26 Moments
PokemonRangerFan chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Ummm...I've got a question why are all the chapters mixed up?
Like one chapter Keith and Kate were dating after operation Brighton and next its back to when Keith was captured by Heath. That confused me...
AonoKenshi chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
I have a relly bad habit of not reviewing for every chapter...um, cool. I like a lot of Vatonage-ship stories, but this one ranks pretty high.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Hahahahaha, that was wonderful :) So cute :3

Random question... Can you update PMD: A Divide? You're an amazing author, better than most I've seen, really :)
Reddest Crimson chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
I love this, i hope you can do more soon!
Sarcastasaurus chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
*squeals*

I haven't been on here in ages but when I got the email about your update, I was so damn excited. :D

I loved this chapter, you captured Kate's character perfectly! I can really imagine her reluctantly admitting that having peace and quiet wasn't all she thought it would be and longing to see her friends again.

I'm definitely going to look forward to your next update.
Skydepths chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Oh my gosh; I absolutely love this! XD
Ginger the Espeon chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
HURRY & UPLOAD!
PandaMonium1218 chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
i reviewed on cptr 16 and you can only review one time per chap sooo hear i am! now, i read your Please read thingy on ur profile so! i will explain why i like it!

I love your wrighting, you have amazing skill, you have a way of portraying Kate, you make her a hard core rough em' up girl, and i like that! keith, ahh Keith... i love him to death! at first i was not all for this shipping but then i read a few shippings, and i fell in love with it! so thank you for insperation, yes insperatioin, you have me inspiered to wright a full blown story centered around Kate, Keith, And the rest of em!
PandaMonium1218 chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
awe okay i love this so much! this shipping is adorible, it makes me wanna hugg someone! *hugges kieth*
Liveera chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Oh, Oprah nickname change!:)
Liveera chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
awe... sad but awe!
Liveera chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Nice
Liveera chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Yay! They are a real couple in this one!