Reviews for The Star That Falls In The City
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This story is so adorable!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So you can write fluff too hm? That was simply the most beautiful and sweetest thing I have ever read. It gave me this warm feeling and I can't stop smiling now. A fallen star. You are so clever in your ways. This was a brilliant and sweet idea. As always, Well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was beautiful! It made me so happy to read such a good, happy story!
cerulean-calamus chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw this was adoraobbbbbleeeee. Interesting aspect of all the whole "star" vs "human" really neat idea. :D
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
! too much fluff my heart can't take it! Axel and Roxas are too perfect together! i loved this soo cuttteee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Fluuuff. Omg. That was soo cute
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this was adorable :3
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
SO much fluff... i can make a fluff sandwich. this is a reayy cute one shot. very creative as well. i absolutely love it.
J'aime cette chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
"I am not a pedophile. I am not a pedophile." I'm just in love with this story. It was such a sweet one, so fucking adorable. Keep writing, dammit. I'm just having the time of my life reading all of your pieces. All the variety in them. So...much...damn...love!
inhx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
... SO CHEESY! xD

xoxo
xXkey of destinyXx chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aaaawwww! This was soooooosweeet :')
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
OH MAH GAWD THAT WAS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE.

(Kudos to you if you get the reference ;D)
Airway Static chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was so cute! Not to mention creative. I think Roxas would make an adorable star.
The Lefty Matt chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh my god, that was amazing! I've been reading your stories for a while now, but this is the best in my opinion. During the part with the old stars securing their eternity, I couldn't help by go, "Awwww!"
LunarFay chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
(the one from deviantart)

i just made this easier. . .

one more account to remember XD

this was very cute~!

even the way it began let you know it was more of a child safe tail

(other than the fact that it has gay romance) 3

i love cute things as much as sexy so this was very nice~!

i loved the glowing look roxas had it made him god like in my mind & i could hear his melodic voice in my mind (like in those silly cartoons XD) i enjoyed this very much~!