Reviews for Thy Mother's Loving Cage
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I enjoyed this.
poisen chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i would have loved this so much better without the insinuation that Sakura, as now an adult woman, needs a man to make her "somebody". That's fuckin' bullshit, she could have made him a part of her life, a big part, but he SHOULD NOT DEFINE HER.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
awesome ... what a great way to wrap up the fic :)
starleaves chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awwwwwwww i love this! i haven't read such a good narusaku in a while! 3
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. Nice job. Really enjoyed it alright.
HelloLovelyIHateYou chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my goodness.

This almost perfectly describes my views on my mom- all 'you don't love him, it's just a phase' and 'you don't really like that, it's just a phase'.

Congratulations. You're my new favorite author.
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my gosh, there are so many amazing stories I haven't commented on it's stunning. This story was superb! The way that you start from the beggining of Sakuras life to the end with naruto, the constant same saying from her mom, the silent support from her dad,it's fantastic! Thank you very much for writing!
darkxknight88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
great story
DarkDragonGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely ADORE this!

I think that, although it's a little short, thats one of the things that makes it charming.

The way that you mix short statements like "Sakura is in love with Uchiha Sasuke" and "She tells her parents immediately" with longer sentances, really gives depth to the story and helps it flow very well, really giving meaning to Sakura's feelings, especially towards the end.

And i love how, as she grows older you show that her feelings are becoming less and less of a 'phase' and less childlike, showing how she is growing as a person. And of course you make the love between Sakura and Naruto seem very real, which is always a bonus.

Keep up the good work!
songs chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aww! So cute.
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I LOVE IT! YAY!

And no Ino, double yay! lol

I haven't been able to catch up on the manga in awhile...is Kakashi really dead? OMFG! And Shizune? And Hinata isn't dead? ...*kicks a pebble around* aw...man...but that means that there is still competition for Sakura to get Naruto, especially since she confessed...*pout* ...No matter what my second favorite ship shall RULE! *my first was Kak/Saku even tho it was never EVER going to happen*
Soike chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I remember that time as well. (sigh) I felt the same...

Anyway, it's a good fic. It's...darn I can't think of a word.

*Five Minute Pause*

...It's...Captivating, that's it! Captivating. I like it a lot.

Excellent work! Keep it up!
tonello chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
nice
BornOfFire chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Brilliantly, beautifully written. Loved it. :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
yeah, i know what you mean when you realise your parents aren't always rights. I love this- Sakura, her 'phases', telling her mother she's wrong and-

Haruno Sakura is sixteen and she is deeply, irrationally and oh so rightly in love with Uzumaki Naruto. It is something that she thinks has been there for a long time and he isn’t her first love, but he’s the true one.

In the middle of the crater that was once Konoha, he lies there in the dust (half-dead, with her sobbing herself blind as she shoves healing chakra into him) and asks her to make sure she marries someone who loves her half as much as he does when he’s gone.

She swears at him and tells her to marry her himself when he’s better.

Granted, the marriage thing was kind of a heat-of-the-moment thing, but the idea’s still there. So in the reconstruction that follows Pein’s destruction, she grabs Naruto in the middle of a half-rebuilt house and kisses him.