Reviews for A Summer's Day
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Hahaha...I love it, I want more of this its great.
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awesome story :)
b-nothing chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Could not get enough of this. Fucking pristine characterization, amazing mood setting, perfect flow. It was like reading liquid poetry. :D
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Charlie and HArry are very cute together! He seems like a really decent and caring guy, justb what Harry needs;)
Good story.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome lighthearted story! :D So much fun!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This had me rolling with laughter at the end :)
N chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I've already read this dozens of times, but I still love it EVERY. Damn. Time. :D Really. It's just amazing. I can never get enough of it. :D
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
hahahah, so sexy and funny, but sad in some places too! I totally loved it! :D
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love you. I effing love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Bloody hilarious
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
rofl so cute!
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Brilliant. I absolutely loved this. Thank you.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LOL! ;-D
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god! I loved this, and the ending was HILARIOUS. Ron is the best! I was so happy that even though we see that Harry is badly abused, this story was happy instead of angsty. Angst is tiring, sometimes I just want Harry to have happy sex times with someone :P Also, good job with the writing quality (as grammar/spelling errors are also tiring).
OldSkibbereen chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ahaha, thanks so much, Sa-kun, that was pretty cool! Nothing really out of the ordinary about the fic itself, but somehow you still managed to give me this pleasant feeling, with its simple light-hearted atmosphere (: It is very exciting to stumble upon such works as yours by chance - you don't expect anything, and then suddenly you are enveloped in warmth and remembering summer and want to laugh...
All I really want to tell you, Sa-kun, is thank you, and keep up the good work! (;
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »