Reviews for A Summer's Day
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ron is hilarious in this one. Another Harry/Charlie to feed my slash addiction! SQUEEE!

Love,

Avalon
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

to think that Ron finally is right about something with his paranoia... I loved the little interludes and the playful conversations between Harry and Charlie. The light-headed tone alternating with the heavy tones of child abuse. The way Charlie obviously does care for Harry while pushing him in the direction he wants him to go.

I loved it. And as you can see, I still didn't go to bed. You're too good a writer, you know?

Thanks for writing this,

ai
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Made me burst out laughing at the end. *sigh* Poor Ron *snicker*
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved it so much! The end made me laugh.
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Poor Ron. Haha. Oh poor ron poor poor ron.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hahaha brilliant! I loved the ending!
Evci chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loved it !
MadQueenD chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
loved it. what a fun story with just enough smut to give it edge. love it.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh! *LMAO* I loved that!
herth chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
cute story : )
black00hearts chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i ABSOLUTELY love your harry potter/charlie weasley pairings! please i beg you write more. P great story, loved it! )
IsaBella1415 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was pretty amazing! The ending made me laugh so hard because Ron had gotton the 'ride his broom' bit wrong at that specific moment but if he had asked a while earlier, he would have gotton it right xD i love irony lol :) anuway, that was pretty awesome so i favorited and commented on it yay (: you are lovely for writing something so aweshome btw ]

~~ Izzy :)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
LOL, funny and well written story, Loved it :)
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Has anyone told you how brilliant you are? Because you are, what with interjecting the humour and the drama perfectly the way you did here. Charlie and Harry were just so laid back and cool here, and reading Ron's interspersed remarks just gave the right accent to them. This was a lovely piece, and thanks so much for sharing. Cheers.
TempestReign chapter 1 . 8/28/2010