Reviews for Piggyback
The Ghost of all things Lost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Cross being kind, gentle and caring and huggy? Holy shi- um... well its pretty sweet really this is awesome good job
Elliot chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awwwwww, cross is so nice, who would've thought that cross was such a sweet guy. *sqweels like a little girl* i wanna hug him to.
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
AWWWWWWWW! This is so cute and hilariously awesome! I laughed for a minute at ' He now owes me one piggyback . '

LOL You do a very good job ( more like great! ) in describing things from Cross's point of view.

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Peculiar Top hat chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG! I really really loved this! It was so cute, and funny, and all the characters seemed in character to me. Loved your line with Cross saying, "He now owes me one piggyback."! (that made the funniest scene in my head appear with Allen carrying Cross around! )xD This was really well written and I wish it wasn't just a one shot now!

Any way, Thank you for this wonderful story!
lindis3000 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i liked the akuma fight

and the last part was so sweet

i also liked cross dressing allen!

so cute!

thx for sharing with us .
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

some parts were funny, and some parts were "aw...cute"

especially the end

I liked it :3
Hevimankeli chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
"He now owes me one piggyback."

That part made me 'aww' for some reason and I had to stop reading for a while due to a giggle fit. Seriously, I love how you wrote this, it made me laugh more than once. This is just so Cross' style, although you might've made him a bit 'softer' than he actually is. (Personally, I think it's only a good thing...)

I love this. You made me love Cross as well. :D
crazy queen of toast chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so ADORABLE! You did a great job!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
it's even believable to have happened in the manga.

good story
tragicduck95 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw! That was so cute! I love it!
King Rune chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Uwah! How sweet! It really does sound like Cross.

"Explody" is now my favorite word.
avikar chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is adorable and funny! I love the part where Cross is comforting Allen, it's so cute.

Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 3/14/2009 cute