Reviews for A WereHunters Story: Remi's story
Sissyana08 chapter 20 . 4/1
I love all of your fanfics in this series! I read and reread each one because I get caught up in the characters and their stories. I really hope that you tell Colt's story he's my favorite and I love how complex you've made him. I think that you are an amazing writer and I love reading your work.
popi32 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
oh my gosh I love this , it's my first dark hunter fanfic and so far it's fantastic ur writing style us rather similar to that of our dear Kenyon
Nox chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
By far, this is the most amazing story I've read based of the were-hunter series. I never thought to much of Remi, but this story shined a little light on him. I'm a big fan of Sherrilyn Kenyon's work. I've always been more of a Savitar girl, but this goes to show all the characters need some love. You did great keeping Remi's personality the same, even throughout the character building. Lucille if a great match for the teddy bear/brute. Hahahaha! I haven't looked at the rest of your work, but I'm hoping you'll show Colt some lovin' too. He seemed so sad and jealous the others were finding their own happiness. :P
Moviestar385 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Just finished your story! Well written and easy to follow. Honestly if the setting and background were different, it was almost like your own short story. It was creative and well thought out. You are definitely talented! Keep up the great work.
kyoko minion chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
what i thought they could reproduce?
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Love it.
BloodyRiley chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this fanfic. It is was of the best dark-hunter fanfics I have ever read. It was well written, the story line was great, and the characters portrayal was amazing! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

Riley
Aria chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I loved it! Really good work!
Hitman81 chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
I dont know what that 'guest' is talking about i only saw a few mistakes nothing note worthy. I think that he/she is being a little picky. Your writing is interesting and fun to read they should focus on that, who cares if it has a few mistakes? - in saying that i know some writers like to be informed of thier mistakes so they can fix them and i totally understand that too.

anyway...your story is awesome, your writing is so like SK that i could just die, i hope that SK writes a book for Remi similiar to this.

i'm going to check ur other stories out so u will probs be hearing from me again.

keep up the good stuff

- Jiro
Hawk chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Loved it!
guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Hmmm, they bonded "last night" but this chapter is a year later? Also, babies usually say their first word a lot sooner that 13-14 months old. If your kid isn't saying a few words by age one, there is usually a fairly serious problem.
guest again chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
"your not a man" should be "you're"
"who's back" should be "whose"
also watch for using "to" when it should be "too"
guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I like your story! There is a point in this chapter that I think you should consider. If the sister was 14 when the Dad killed the mom, it would have taken at least a year for his trial and appeals and probably another year for her to be eligible for adoption. 16-year-old girls don't get adopted. They are put in group homes or foster care until they are 18, then they are on their own. It sucks, but that is reality.
tara014 chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
I love your fic!

Will you write the janets story? I hope yes.
aradiaeva chapter 19 . 3/19/2012
amazing story...very emotional. I have loved Remi for years and I loved your story for him