Reviews for Torn
The World in Black and White chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great! Well done :). I'm glad I found the alternate ending for the movie, I just watched it and practically had a fit. I wanted my happy ending! So thanks for writing this! And it's good, really well done, I thought :)
Nobody chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Super cute and if only the makers of get real had have done a sequal and done something like this. Absolutely adorable and very well written.
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aww, as it should be!
Jasmin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh god if only. This is my head canon and no one can take it from me!
DrowningInTheRainbow chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I know this was posted long ago and you might not get this but I just watched this movie (literally twenty minutes ago) and so naturally I had to scour the FFN for stories and I found this and I loved it! I mean I did like the ending being all open, but this story made me feel like it was a real happy ending kind of story and it was so sweet. I loved it!
orionastro chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
good story, althought short
Lost-and-Useless chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I just finished watching this movie and was like wow what a crappy ending..So I thought i'd come on here and see if anybody else wrote an ending, and was happy to see that someone had! I enjoyed it, I can really see John coming out, and you really captured it ! :)
FateStryke chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hey, I really liked this. Its been a while sense you posted but heres hopin for an update. Keep it up.

Sincerely,

Fate Stryke
xXDarkerKillXx chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It should totally have ended like this LoL XP

I really like the movie too but the endning upsets me Good we gave FF It was really good your story
Jonniebuk chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic especially the description of Steven's emotions and the difficulty of coping with the loss of John.

The second part dealing with the reconciliation was a disappointment. I felt you could have done so much more to explore John's side of the story and to explain his sudden change of heart.

Euripides is right in his review about the timing of events and that the film finished at the end of the School year but that is a relatively insignificant departure.

JB
Fuggles77 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I watched this film for the first time recently. I think you have captured the personalities quite well. I too thought the film ended stupidly, yours is a better ending.

I hope you will develop other areas of the story. Your writing is easy to read and yet conveys so much more than some of the long winded efforts of others.
dp 4 gk chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
god i wish that was the end of the film. i love it so much better then the real endding, o will. i mean hostanly when he steven said be happy. john should of said that he can only be happy with him. but i like you endding.
MSYOU chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aww I'm completely in love with this :) the ending left me wanting more and your story filled that void
Sociially-Diisoriiented chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey there! I just watched the movie today. I ADORED it, it was so sad, so heartwrenching! I was so torn by Steven's coming out speech; it was so touching! However, I am REALY sad with the way it ended! I wanted some sort of closure ... I wanted a super corny ending with Johnny coming out too and then just ... being a couple! ARG!

Anyway, thank you SO much for writing this fic, because I'm going to consider this the ending of the movie now! It really suits my mood, the ending of the movie, although I found it very realistic, just kind of depressed me xD

Sorry for the rant. Very well written story, I enjoyed it! And the ending was realy cute! D
X-rogan-X chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow!

just finished the movie for the first time and instantly looked for the perfect ending which you just so happened to have written!

i love how you did this and the only criticism is that its not longer!

please keep writing for this fandom and keep all your readers updated if you do :D