Reviews for the sun, the moon, and all things interstellar
AshallynDXA chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awww, so cute! I can actually really picture Ronan that drunk... probably b/c I have written quite a few stories featuring absolutely smashed main characters... Well done!
PaisleyHearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Eeep! This is too adorable for words. I especially love the Dairine being afraid of the dark one. It's lovely. All of them are really. Wonderful job!
JKWhite chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was really cute, and really well written. Thank you for adding to the small numbers of the young wizards fandom. My favorite lines, because they made me giggle:

"He was so plastered, she was sure that she could of put him up against a wall and he would have stuck there."

"So here he was sitting at Central Park making the pigeons fat."

Keep writing!
Paulabookworm chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw - Roshan holding Dairine as she falls asleep - that was sweet! And I liked the twins - but I think I like Carmela's family best. And what about Nita and Kit?

Are you going to write some more? I do hope so, because I really enjoyed this. Thanks!

Paula
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Yeah, your very right. There arent enough YW fics out there. And these were great by the way. :)
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I have to say that was pretty darn hilarious. ) I love how almost everyone gets drunk towards the end, the timeline seems to jump a lot and some things don't get wrapped up but overall I really liked this story and I think you should do a much longer piece going into detail of all the relationships you descibed here.

Your story has a good amount of humor kick to it, I'm impressed, I think this it the first more mature YW fan fic I've read that was really funny.

Laters,

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aww, i liked it, i was slightly confused when they where 14 then suddenly 20 or somthing, but other than that i liked it -
Brightwatcher chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed it alot.
Florine chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
THis fic is absolutely adorable! I love it! I was really sad for a second when I was reading the one about Dairine raising her kids alone, but then when Roshaun came in, it was so cute. I really love Dairine/Roshaun. I also liked how you mentioned the two are wizarding partners, because I'm pretty sure that's what is implied in the books. Altogether, I loved this fic. (Though I haven't completely given up on Nita/Ronan! :P)
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Fine, I clicked it. Now write!
loha chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
love it. not fluffy but realistically romantic
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was so much fun... Absolutely loved it!