Reviews for the sun, the moon, and all things interstellar
Sky Rose chapter 1 . 8/18
I think, out of all of them, 009 was my favorite. "His people did not cry. It was simply something you didn't do. It didn't mean that they couldn't, you just don't cry" is my favorite quote out of this. It is wonderfully written, and humorous. Keep writing!
AshallynDXA chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awww, so cute! I can actually really picture Ronan that drunk... probably b/c I have written quite a few stories featuring absolutely smashed main characters... Well done!
PaisleyHearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Eeep! This is too adorable for words. I especially love the Dairine being afraid of the dark one. It's lovely. All of them are really. Wonderful job!
JKWhite chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was really cute, and really well written. Thank you for adding to the small numbers of the young wizards fandom. My favorite lines, because they made me giggle:

"He was so plastered, she was sure that she could of put him up against a wall and he would have stuck there."

"So here he was sitting at Central Park making the pigeons fat."

Keep writing!
Paulabookworm chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw - Roshan holding Dairine as she falls asleep - that was sweet! And I liked the twins - but I think I like Carmela's family best. And what about Nita and Kit?

Are you going to write some more? I do hope so, because I really enjoyed this. Thanks!

Paula
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Yeah, your very right. There arent enough YW fics out there. And these were great by the way. :)
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I have to say that was pretty darn hilarious. ) I love how almost everyone gets drunk towards the end, the timeline seems to jump a lot and some things don't get wrapped up but overall I really liked this story and I think you should do a much longer piece going into detail of all the relationships you descibed here.

Your story has a good amount of humor kick to it, I'm impressed, I think this it the first more mature YW fan fic I've read that was really funny.

Laters,

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aww, i liked it, i was slightly confused when they where 14 then suddenly 20 or somthing, but other than that i liked it -
Brightwatcher chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed it alot.
Florine chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
THis fic is absolutely adorable! I love it! I was really sad for a second when I was reading the one about Dairine raising her kids alone, but then when Roshaun came in, it was so cute. I really love Dairine/Roshaun. I also liked how you mentioned the two are wizarding partners, because I'm pretty sure that's what is implied in the books. Altogether, I loved this fic. (Though I haven't completely given up on Nita/Ronan! :P)
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Fine, I clicked it. Now write!
loha chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
love it. not fluffy but realistically romantic
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was so much fun... Absolutely loved it!