Reviews for Full Circle Book I: Play
Kirorokat chapter 16 . 2/15
Is the "fork" that Madiha gave Naomi a pitchfork or a sai or something? If so, I recommend calling it as such, because "fork" makes me think they're literally swinging around a piece of cutlery.
SmileRen chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Interesting :)
angelcat2865 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Interesting kudan there. Why do I feel like I should be looking for a short guy named Edward to appear.
angelcat2865 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
OK the Jumanji approach that's pretty cool.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Interesting way to start.
nevvy chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I really really enjoyed this book. I'm hooked and can't wait to read the second one! I'm in a bit of a mush because I power read all chapters in one sitting, but it was so good I just couldn't resist!
nevvy chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Although this chapter was done years ago, I wanted to response to your opening AN. THANK YOU for skipping over the big fight in Hanshin. Seriously, we've all read it tens of times over already. It's one of the reasons that I kept on with this fic despite the two OCs (which would normally turn me away). Seriously, we don't need a rehash of the manga. We need NEW STUFF! Which this fic is providing fantastically. SO! I'm glad that I stumbled upon your 'Switched' fic and it led me to reading this one. Hitsuzen does exist!
nevvy chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Loved it! Definitely going to poke around for some Masooma goodness. That scene was so sweet, and yet somehow foreboding...
nevvy chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
FMA is probably the only anime I've seen the entirety of at some point or another, but still don't quite get. Still, I like what you did there ;)
Green Sphynx chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
I like how you put in realistic details, like the uncomforts of a corset and Sakura's hands getting hurt from pulling the chain. It makes it easier to relate to the characters with such details, no matter how insignificant they may seem.
And lol for the monologing :3 Some people like to hear their own voices too much, and doctors do have that tendency more often ;)
azure blue espeon chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Hmm.. I dont remember who Silver is, or what world Citadel was.
But good job on completing book one. PM me when you start the second one.
Deya Amaya chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Lol a flirty Fai is so sexy *sniggers* now, hurry up and write the next book! :D
HappyHam chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I'm still here! I haven't reviewed this story in a long time, but since I was late for all your stories I'll review now. Why is Fai such a flirt in your mind? :P Look at what you've done to me. I can't see Fai with anyone but Masooma anymore. Thank you for writing!
Deya Amaya chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
When he wasn't busy prancing around or draping himself on other people or objects. . . . *giggles* nice piece of subdued Fai X hissy Maddy interaction :D and again. . . . poor Fai T_T I wonder what you're gonna do with Xahra next o.o
ultima-owner chapter 21 . 12/29/2012