Reviews for Winchester Single Shots
Iuvsbruce chapter 14 . 2/6
Excellent brother bonding! Thank you so much!
Iuvsbruce chapter 10 . 2/6
Totally awesome baddie! Thank you so much!
Iuvsbruce chapter 8 . 2/6
Really excellent!
Iuvsbruce chapter 3 . 2/5
Really, really good!
ccase13 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
I loved the one shots series! John should steal better equipment if he expects the boys to fight in forest fires.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was a very creepy monster especially with its blackness and facestealing.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
Oh, great! All the writers have different ways to show the things, but all the one-shots are just incredible in their own way *-*

Congratulations, all of you D I loved every single chapter. I just didn't reviewed every chap 'cause that would be a little annoying to read me saying I loved It 21 times ahahah

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
skag trendy chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Wow! Bloody hell! There was so much that was amazing about this fic that it could take me all day and night to list.

So I'm just going to say: congratulations on an imaginative and wonderful story. I really think this could be either an extended episode of a Teenchester Supernatural series, or re-written as a story in it's own right with original characters.

Excellent work!

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
great
Nana56 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
What an amazing fic! Loved the use of the lyrics from Puff the Magic Dragon. :D

Can't tell you how relieved I am that the dragon got to live, too. Sam did a good job of saving her and her little brood. It was so cute with her adopting Sam, too; treating him like one of her babies and offering him food, a slide to play on, and warmth. A mom is a mom. :D

I loved John's regret and tenderness with his boys, too. The dilemma about staying with Dean or going after Sam...and Dean telling him in his delirium to go get Sam.

And I really liked Fred. What an awesome person he was. Enjoyed meeting him.

Thoroughly enjoyable and I'll probably be up for a while, yet, thinking about it. :D

Well done! :)
ephiny63 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
All I can say is WOW, I am in awe that was a brilliant story and to use something as mythic as the dragon is a brave thing to do but you did it so believingly. I loved the fact that Sammy named one of the babies Dean it was perfect.

Great story hon

take care hugs Shelley
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
Loved! Update as soon as you possibly can!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
“Right out of one of those stupid movies, gore and blood and screaming teenagers…” he muttered, taking in a deep breath as he stepped out into the cool, rainy night.

X

And your story was 'right out of' a lost episode!

Smooth...gotta love when it's like I poped a dvd in and sat down to watch.

Completely enjoyed! Adore the attention to detail!

Thank you for your passion and talent!

Look foreward to finding time to read more 'Single shots'

Fantastic concept!

Sunshine,

Karen
Emerald-Water chapter 20 . 5/21/2009
This was lovely.

And it brought Sam's loss in the front. I really loved it, because it was written with much love and there's a lot of love in it ;)

Nice!

Really looking forward for the sequel!

Hugs,

Lee
Emerald-Water chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
This was creepy and original... and nice h/c ;)

And the role-reversal - literally... totally awesome!

Great oneshot!