Reviews for Winchester Single Shots
ccase13 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
I loved the one shots series! John should steal better equipment if he expects the boys to fight in forest fires.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was a very creepy monster especially with its blackness and facestealing.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
Oh, great! All the writers have different ways to show the things, but all the one-shots are just incredible in their own way *-*

Congratulations, all of you D I loved every single chapter. I just didn't reviewed every chap 'cause that would be a little annoying to read me saying I loved It 21 times ahahah

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
skag trendy chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Wow! Bloody hell! There was so much that was amazing about this fic that it could take me all day and night to list.

So I'm just going to say: congratulations on an imaginative and wonderful story. I really think this could be either an extended episode of a Teenchester Supernatural series, or re-written as a story in it's own right with original characters.

Excellent work!

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
great
Nana56 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
What an amazing fic! Loved the use of the lyrics from Puff the Magic Dragon. :D

Can't tell you how relieved I am that the dragon got to live, too. Sam did a good job of saving her and her little brood. It was so cute with her adopting Sam, too; treating him like one of her babies and offering him food, a slide to play on, and warmth. A mom is a mom. :D

I loved John's regret and tenderness with his boys, too. The dilemma about staying with Dean or going after Sam...and Dean telling him in his delirium to go get Sam.

And I really liked Fred. What an awesome person he was. Enjoyed meeting him.

Thoroughly enjoyable and I'll probably be up for a while, yet, thinking about it. :D

Well done! :)
ephiny63 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
All I can say is WOW, I am in awe that was a brilliant story and to use something as mythic as the dragon is a brave thing to do but you did it so believingly. I loved the fact that Sammy named one of the babies Dean it was perfect.

Great story hon

take care hugs Shelley
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
Loved! Update as soon as you possibly can!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
“Right out of one of those stupid movies, gore and blood and screaming teenagers…” he muttered, taking in a deep breath as he stepped out into the cool, rainy night.

X

And your story was 'right out of' a lost episode!

Smooth...gotta love when it's like I poped a dvd in and sat down to watch.

Completely enjoyed! Adore the attention to detail!

Thank you for your passion and talent!

Look foreward to finding time to read more 'Single shots'

Fantastic concept!

Sunshine,

Karen
Emerald-Water chapter 20 . 5/21/2009
This was lovely.

And it brought Sam's loss in the front. I really loved it, because it was written with much love and there's a lot of love in it ;)

Nice!

Really looking forward for the sequel!

Hugs,

Emerald-Water chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
This was creepy and original... and nice h/c ;)

And the role-reversal - literally... totally awesome!

Great oneshot!

TC,

Emerald-Water chapter 18 . 5/21/2009
I so love how you can make them banter even when one isn't able to do it... like Dean in this case.

It amazes me every time *gg*

And the blood was all gorey and yucky... so... *high-five*

Sam's a tricky little bastard... you just have to love him for it *g*

Great oneshot!

Emerald-Water chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Hey Dianne!

Wow. You did great. I believe you that it was difficult to write. But you made it a clear, nice story. With Dean as he would/should be and I loved that Sam just didn't know what to do. Because it really was a too huge thing for any 14-year-old.

And thank god, nothing too bad happened, although it was touch and go.

It's really, really a nice oneshot, taking on a very sensitive topic. And you really mastered it.

Hotshow chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
This is a great story. I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the sequel.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great writing.
vonnie836 chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
This was awesome. I liked how you helped Sam to accept that it wasn't him but Meg who hurt Dean and did all those aweful things, by letting Dean be possessed. By telling Dean it was the demon who hurt him he had to accept it was Meg who hurt him. At the same time Dean had to accept the same was true for him. awesome. Hugs, Vonnie